Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
10/5/20 2:50 p.m.
feature_image

Introduced in 2015 in Korea (around the same time the Genesis brand was created), the G90 would be first seen in our neck of the woods at the 2016 North America International Auto Show, officially going on sale that same year.

Since then, two engine options have been available, a 3.3-liter, twin-turbocharged V6 and a 5.0-liter V8. The power output for the engines …

Read the rest of the story

300zxfreak
300zxfreak Reader
10/6/20 9:19 p.m.

Wheels......the UK called and they want their dartboards back.  Okay, I've used that line before, but it's just so fitting.

Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito PowerDork
10/6/20 9:28 p.m.

A family friend just retired and decided to get himself a retirement gift. He went from a barely running, hit-everything-but-the-lottery 2007 Civic sedan to one of these with the 5.0L V8. Talk about a leap! I got to take a ride in it. The thing was incredible. I was able to sit in the back and cross my legs in comfort. It's an impressive car. 

fanfoy
fanfoy SuperDork
10/7/20 8:17 a.m.

Sat in one of those at the local auto show last year and I was really impressed with the interior. It was a nicer place to spend time then all the German cars that were there. 

nderwater
nderwater UltimaDork
10/7/20 9:39 a.m.

The back seat looks like a nice place to be.  "Sir, your Uber Black has arrived."

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/7/20 9:42 a.m.
300zxfreak said:

Wheels......the UK called and they want their dartboards back.  Okay, I've used that line before, but it's just so fitting.

Our test car had these wheels. I dug them. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uzENU9j8KyvtP6stuHiWdcDVuunqa5D1DLVd30IT4fEczecB4tPFqHbUirwKkVqj