JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
4/22/14 7:30 p.m.
feature_image

Work has been progressing quickly and furiously on our Z-car lately. We're planning to show up at the Atlanta Tire Rack SCCA Match Tour in mid-May—and being competitive. There are a few steps between us and that goal, but every turn of the wrench gets us closer.

Our latest major project was the installation of our ISC suspension components. We've …

Read the rest of the story

dcamp2
dcamp2 None
3/5/15 2:33 p.m.

any review on the ISC suspension?

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
3/5/15 2:50 p.m.
dcamp2 wrote: any review on the ISC suspension?

Slated for the June issue, but the takeaway is the bang-for-the-buck is off the charts. Are they as fast as a ProParts model Koni? No. but for a mere fraction of the cost the quality and performance are top notch. James Clay and the Bimmerworld gang are huge fans, too. That's a heck of a celebrity endorsement.

TGMF
TGMF New Reader
3/5/15 7:08 p.m.

Finally project Z gets a update! This thread is highly interesting. Michigan is just about to start thawing out, and my Z will be on the roads soon. This year I've finally got the money to update the 12year old suspension.

evildky
evildky SuperDork
3/6/15 10:16 a.m.

Before realizing this was a zombie thread I thought JG was coming to the NCM match tour this year. Same weekend as prosolo now, great planning from the scca on that one. Also same weekend as KY Derby, kinda a big deal in this state, hopefully we can fill the event, I'm not even sure if I can make it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
r094zq9s3StTqVKVNES4d4yIrMtGTasGw3yNcLwbyzWFPSWIzjnnlACaIDbPxqoh