markwemple
markwemple SuperDork
4/18/16 10:06 p.m.

In the hunt for the wife's runabout I picked up a 2002 325xi with 203k. Need a radiator and low pressure power steering pump hose an a window regulator. Some trim on the inside needs help and it has been painted once. Now to really dig in and see what other bugs it has.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/18/16 10:15 p.m.

No pix ?????

markwemple
markwemple SuperDork
4/18/16 10:25 p.m.

One day I'll figure that out. From 20 feet it looks good. It's black with a tan interior and black wheels. No rust and only a few small dings.

02Pilot
02Pilot Dork
4/19/16 6:25 a.m.

Suspension (all of it), cooling system (ditto), all fluids, CCV (the whole system, not just the valve), valve cover gasket, and oil filter housing gasket for starters.

Harvey
Harvey GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/19/16 10:34 a.m.
markwemple wrote: One day I'll figure that out. From 20 feet it looks good. It's black with a tan interior and black wheels. No rust and only a few small dings.

imgur.com + your phone.

markwemple
markwemple SuperDork
4/19/16 11:40 a.m.
02Pilot wrote: Suspension (all of it), cooling system (ditto), all fluids, CCV (the whole system, not just the valve), valve cover gasket, and oil filter housing gasket for starters.

The oil filter gasket eas done as well ad the cooling system, except the radiator. I'll have to check on the rest. I know of the front suspension issues. But except for sub frame issues, what happens to the rear?

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/19/16 11:42 a.m.
markwemple wrote: But except for sub frame issues, what happens to the rear?

Just wears out. Bushings, dampers, springs can rust and break. Normal stuff.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Q2g6v55APi5XWceSdrBY1HjoUv6aFSiiCJIcgTolBn2TSew91UdiNUFysO8cx16J