Colin Wood
Colin Wood Intern
2/18/19 3:41 p.m.
feature_image

Run out of reading material and still waiting for the next issue of Grassroots Motorsports to head to the printers? Pick up a back issue and scratch that itch now. The best part? You can now get 90% off! Just purchase 15 or more back issues of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine and you use the promo code ARCHIVE.

You …

Read the rest of the story

Opti
Opti HalfDork
2/18/19 4:39 p.m.

I definitely want to jump on this but it says no shipping options to my address. Im in Texas, not even way out in the sticks or anything.

Any advice?

FooBag
FooBag GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/18/19 4:41 p.m.

I just tried to order and got the same "No shipping methods available" issue.  I'm in Chicagoland, so this seems like an issue with the coupon code to me.

bkasdaddy
bkasdaddy New Reader
2/18/19 5:24 p.m.

I just used it and it went through just fine.  And I do live way out in the sticks.

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/18/19 8:23 p.m.

Ordered!

A 401 CJ
A 401 CJ GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/18/19 10:39 p.m.

How do I find which issues all the current C5Z upgrades are featured in?  I usually buy at the newsstand but didn’t get a few of them.

te72
te72 Reader
2/19/19 1:35 a.m.

I'm also in the boat without any shipping options, so I'm unable to place the order.

Also, the email said you have copies of nearly every issue you've ever printed? Being a bit of an archivist (and really hoping to never move house again), I like having full collections of magazines I appreciate. What would it cost a guy to get one of each, apart from maybe the last five years or so that I've been a subscriber?

Miles Wilson
Miles Wilson Reader Services
2/19/19 10:29 a.m.

Hey guys!

I took a look at the store shipping options again and there is now a workaround for shipping so all back issue orders should process for addresses in the US.

If you have any further problems with the store or shipping though, shoot me an email at miles@grassrootsmotorsports.com and we will get it sorted quickly.

FooBag
FooBag GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/19/19 10:30 a.m.

Miles, thanks for getting that fixed!  My order went through this time around.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/19/19 11:38 a.m.

Now this is an affordable and efficient way for me to get paper magazines to the Caribbean. 15 ordered!

Miles Wilson
2/19/19 1:39 p.m.

In reply to A 401 CJ :

The C5Z has 7 installments in the following issues:

April 2018

May 2018

July 2018

September 2018

November 2018

December 2018

April 2019

Miles Wilson
2/19/19 1:40 p.m.

In reply to te72 :

I will PM you with a quote for all our inventory in stock, thank you for your interest! That would be all issues as far back as we can get from 2013/2014 based on your comment.

gt99
gt99
2/19/19 4:25 p.m.

There is a free shipping for me to europe in check out (I think, i didn't put order just checked shipping cost). Can I use it?

Miles Wilson
2/20/19 9:13 a.m.

In reply to gt99 :

Unfortunately gt99, there is no feasible way to ship such a heavy box across borders and maintain a very low price which is why we limited free flat rate shipping to the US.

If you would like a quote for International shipping however we can get an order placed over the phone and include the International rate.

You can shoot me your mailing address to miles@grassrootsmotorsports.com, price will depend on destination country as the United States Postal Service has just introduced a 2019 rate change at the end of January.

A 401 CJ
A 401 CJ GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/20/19 10:09 p.m.
Miles Wilson said:

In reply to A 401 CJ :

The C5Z has 7 installments in the following issues:

April 2018

May 2018

July 2018

September 2018

November 2018

December 2018

April 2019

Thanks.  Where’s July 2018?  I see that April ‘18 is sold out but I don’t even see a July unless I’m just blind.

te72
te72 Reader
2/21/19 1:58 a.m.
Miles Wilson said:

In reply to te72 :

I will PM you with a quote for all our inventory in stock, thank you for your interest! That would be all issues as far back as we can get from 2013/2014 based on your comment.

Miles, I can't seem to navigate my way to the PM box, but I ended up buying one of every issue in the store that was available, ended up being I think 64 or so issues. Gonna give them out to the kids at the autocross events we put on. Car magazines are a large part of what got me into cars as an adult, so... hoping to help pass on the torch a bit!

Miles Wilson
2/21/19 9:02 a.m.

In reply to A 401 CJ :

That's my typo, it's actually June 2018: https://store.grassrootsmotorsports.com/collections/back-issues/products/june-2018-fast-from-the-factory

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Digital Experience Director
2/21/19 12:33 p.m.

Just an update: We've added another decade of back issues to the store, so now you can shop almost all the way back to the turn of the century!

Antihero
2/21/19 1:51 p.m.
Tom Suddard said:

Just an update: We've added another decade of back issues to the store, so now you can shop almost all the way back to the turn of the century!

Damn, i should have waited to order my box

Tac1
Tac1 New Reader
2/25/19 2:01 p.m.

Has anyone's shipped yet?

Antihero
2/25/19 2:19 p.m.
Tac1 said:

Has anyone's shipped yet?

According to tracking mine have been delivered but i dont have eyes on it yet

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/25/19 2:38 p.m.

Does this include some sort of index so we can search for articles on specific cars?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BSlmLCjcAJ10m33mUFZOR4rZmQ3Kjl2zmpasuU0vYxZnnq2SfjiF6O4WNWTcDauh