Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
3/15/17 12:29 p.m.
feature_image

The Performace Racing Industry magazine—the main business-to-business magazine for our industry—recently featured a story focusing on the state of the road racing market. Our own Tim Suddard is quoted in the article sharing some insight from our end.

You can read the full article online right here.

Read the rest of the story

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
3/15/17 8:11 p.m.

You guys should check this out. Got a nice plug in for our Challenge events.

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/15/17 10:04 p.m.

Good article, thanks for the link gents.

I've always hated reading PRI, though, the quarter-column-per-page makes it hard to follow the story in print, double for reading it digitally. Thanks for doing a better job on your stuff!

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
3/16/17 3:57 p.m.

We try!

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
3/16/17 8:38 p.m.
WonkoTheSane wrote: Good article, thanks for the link gents. I've always hated reading PRI, though, the quarter-column-per-page makes it hard to follow the story in print, double for reading it digitally. Thanks for doing a better job on your stuff!

Yeah, holy crap. Just tried reading that on my Android phone. It was like an online magazine from 2003.

Raze
Raze UltraDork
3/17/17 1:47 p.m.

GRM, the purist argument against the old mantra of how to make a small fortune in racing, start with a large one.

I noticed no ultimate track car challenge mention...

I like chump and lemons but the cost can be high depending.

I liked the article but also noticed no country club racetracks, could be an interesting alternative... Something like AMP

Tac1
Tac1 New Reader
3/17/17 2:01 p.m.

I just get a black screen when I click the link. On Chrome/Windows.

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 SuperDork
1/11/21 7:55 a.m.

In reply to Tac1 :

Works for me with windows & chrome.... The author is a fixture of the LSR community with good talent, I need to read the article too.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DLNNFnHDYLTCmnR3fa08SNG0rq9OkGYj1dnMoWpfcSKqNPPn6lARGbTZxMRwFnVr