ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
8/15/17 11:12 p.m.

I took this shot a few weeks ago at Wilmot Raceway during the World of OUtlaws show. This was during the first heat race of the Wingless Sprint cars that night. I was standing in the tower on Turn 3 with one of the track guys and I did not even not something happened till I caught something moving and The other guy asked if I got the shot of the wreak. I had to go back and look at the shot that this happened. I know its not the greatest shot. Its dark and a bit screwed up. But still its one of the those cool shots that had some people asking to see including the driver of the cart wheeling car. The car was a write off and had to bring a new car the next week. The driver name is Dan Wade that is riding the flipping car off the track.

Trackmouse
Trackmouse SuperDork
8/15/17 11:26 p.m.

I was like "what's that thing in the way of the track?" And THEN I woke up.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
8/16/17 8:09 a.m.

I thought the car in the background was backfiring through the stacks or something...

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
8/17/17 12:37 p.m.

as i said, not the greatest shots. but it is still interesting to say the least.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
8/17/17 12:51 p.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid:

I was poking fun at my own inability to see the forest for the trees, not the quality of your pic! Sorry.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
8/17/17 1:09 p.m.

no problem.

kb58
kb58 Dork
8/17/17 9:44 p.m.

And no one noticed Jesus above the far car?

Crackers
Crackers HalfDork
8/17/17 11:20 p.m.

Are you sure this isn't a screenshot from a video game? I mean, we can see the other guys gamer tag.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
8/19/17 4:05 p.m.

I know its a non video game shot cause it was a what the heck and had to go back and look shot.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Da0ODBzfKcpa6OdZdPIeUsMxi9XJSDV8xpPW6z6pftKidKNJaSrgnmei2FUt89hH