1 2 3
Tyler H
Tyler H GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/21/18 9:45 p.m.

I hope we've hit the apogee of the hyper-political-correctness era and the pendulum is headed back toward the sane zone, before some chick calls me 'dude' instead of 'sir' and I have to get all outraged on the internet.

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
9/22/18 6:27 a.m.
Woody said:

Can we not spiral down this hole? I just want to see if Poopshovel gets his car fixed.

Apologies, dude...I mean “sir.” I’ll keep you abreast...I mean “informed.”

759NRNG
759NRNG SuperDork
9/22/18 6:52 a.m.
poopshovel again said:
Woody said:

Can we not spiral down this hole? I just want to see if Poopshovel gets his car fixed.

Apologies, dude...I mean “sir.” I’ll keep you abreast...I mean “informed.”

Sit still east coast M is trying to get you in the ban hammer vaporizer cross hairs wink 

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
9/22/18 7:32 a.m.

Actually no, I'm trying to lighten it the berkeley up in here.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
9/22/18 7:42 a.m.

I never heard the term chick is offensive.  I must tell my adult daughter that,  as she uses the term a lot.  She calls her friends chickie all the time.  

And 2 thumbs up for ECM. 

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/22/18 7:56 a.m.

In reply to EastCoastMojo :

Lighten up...

laugh

759NRNG
759NRNG SuperDork
9/22/18 8:37 a.m.
EastCoastMojo said:

Actually no, I'm trying to lighten it the berkeley up in here.

BWahahaaaaaaa!!!! Scoreboard......nuthin' but net!!!!

poopshovel again
9/22/18 9:50 a.m.

WOW, so Progressive (provider for the “very pleasant young lady” who berkeleyed up my E36 M3) was incredibly helpful. My preferred shop is “in network,” and they’re (progressive) covering damages & rental. 

Whole process has gone as it should. It was just the officer’s “disclaimer” regarding the accident occurring on private property that got me a little spooked.

Suprf1y
Suprf1y UltimaDork
9/22/18 2:17 p.m.

Good news.

Can we spiral down that hole now?

poopshovel again
9/22/18 2:26 p.m.

In reply to Suprf1y :

Don’t ask me; I just lurk here.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
9/22/18 2:32 p.m.
poopshovel again said:

WOW, so Progressive (provider for the “very pleasant young lady” who berkeleyed up my E36 M3) was incredibly helpful. My preferred shop is “in network,” and they’re (progressive) covering damages & rental. 

Whole process has gone as it should. It was just the officer’s “disclaimer” regarding the accident occurring on private property that got me a little spooked.

I’ve had an experience similar to this. I was sitting still in a parking lot waiting for the person ahead of me who was waiting for someone to back out of a spot. Crunch. Huh. How could the minivan lady not see the 3/4 ton, long bed extended cab pickup? 

Anyways, it was technically private property and the cop couldn’t write a ticket, but did take all of the information down and wrote up a “report”. Farmers had us go get 3 different estimates from a list of 16 shops for the damage. They wrote a check for the middle estimate; we then took it to our friend who at that time was still moonlighting. We ended up pocketing over $1500 on the deal, on a truck we’d paid $4000 for. 

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/22/18 8:31 p.m.
Suprf1y said:

Good news.

Can we spiral down that hole now?

I’m ready. 

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte UltraDork
9/22/18 10:55 p.m.

I liked the part when dadhole showed up, if the facts aren't working for you time to befuddle them with bull$#@%.

Suprf1y
Suprf1y UltimaDork
9/23/18 7:48 a.m.

I think you refer to that in the United States of America as alternative facts.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/23/18 7:56 a.m.
poopshovel again said:

I had the same experience when my son was rear ended resulting in minor superficial damage.  I called them directly and Progressive (at fault drivers insurance) took care of it with zero hassle.. 

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZY0jRSJ8L3YDw67bniWW5aRuYKKh3P2ytcuNGnJzevLYX1il8vfzsGdb64BVDBd3