triumph5
triumph5 New Reader
5/22/10 5:58 p.m.

Does anoyone have the URL to watch the ALMS race live from Laguna, now that it's started. The official citet will let me listen to the race via radio lemans, but since I didn't REGISTER with Patron/ALMS before the start of the race, I'm blocked from watching the race. SOOO, anyone know who else is broadcastiing the race ?, I'd appreciate it. CBS's "abreviated" coverage next weekwnd will be awful. So, any help. And radiolemans.com/laguna produces nothing... --help

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
5/22/10 8:37 p.m.

http://www.americanlemans.com/primary1.php?cat=live

I know it is a little late in the race, but I am watching it right now with the RLM/ Patron coverage... I registered with 2hrs 45 min remaining in the race and had no issues.

triumph5
triumph5 New Reader
5/22/10 10:58 p.m.

Thank you very much. I tried logging on and watching it shortly after it started. Rejected. Tried a couple of times more over the next hour or so, and zilch. So I posted my plea for help. I tried logging on about ten minutes after your post, and ta-dah, Video! The announcer from Radio LeMans needs to lay off the caffeine! Although he does keep you interested in the race when there's no video. Again, thanks.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
5/23/10 8:00 a.m.

Thats John Heindhaugh.

he is a midweek motorsport podcast contributor, and I love listening to him. He also has a gig doing ITV, MotorsTV commentary on small series all over europe, and he voices Mobil 1's the grid on speed every saturday night.

jrg77
jrg77 New Reader
5/23/10 6:40 p.m.

Haven't seen the race. Any chance of a re-broadcast somewhere?

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
5/23/10 9:01 p.m.

you can download the podcast from Radio Le Mans.

or you can catch the crappy broadcast next week on Friday IIRC.

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/24/10 12:22 a.m.

jrg77, follow the link posted, register and watch it like I am right now.

jrg77
jrg77 New Reader
5/24/10 5:09 p.m.

SCHWEET!!!

kabel
kabel Dork
5/24/10 8:24 p.m.

yep, the race is now available on demand at americanlemans.com/live I watched it again today, was a great race and great coverage. Wish they could all be like that.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
l7hvSQPbGxeipNUQw38xmFb9byqaUEgoJ8YdnFxnTLYWNZjq7aHQQKmmdczt5w9w