RyanGreener
RyanGreener New Reader
7/12/18 3:26 p.m.

Based on what I've seen from the rules, it's mostly SCCA classing. Do people actually build cars specialized for hill climbing or do they just choose whatever they happen to have and go for it? Mostly wondering cause I never hear anything about hill climb. Does the Northeast have a lot of events and do they have any organized schedules or calendars for this, or is it mostly just going to all kinds of websites to look and register?

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem SuperDork
7/12/18 3:36 p.m.

In reply to RyanGreener :

Look up member Kevin in here. He hill climbs a asphalt modified. You can usually find one of his threads over in the bill section under Troyer modified

iceracer
iceracer UltimaDork
7/12/18 3:55 p.m.

Vermont Hillclimb Assoc.   has several events.

They have there own classing.

Makes it possible to run a DD.

iceracer
iceracer UltimaDork
7/12/18 4:19 p.m.

Now known as the New England Hill Climb Assoc.

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem SuperDork
7/12/18 4:23 p.m.

I bumped Kevin gales thread to the first page of the build and project section of the Forum. He's probably the most active hill climber in here. His thread is titled 1990 Troyer Hill Climb

RyanGreener
RyanGreener New Reader
7/12/18 4:35 p.m.

Thanks guys, I will take a look!

vwcorvette
vwcorvette GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/12/18 7:58 p.m.
Furious_E
Furious_E GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/12/18 8:07 p.m.

There's PA Hillclimb Association as well.

TenToeTurbo
TenToeTurbo Dork
7/13/18 12:46 p.m.
Ovid_and_Flem said:

I bumped Kevin gales thread to the first page of the build and project section of the Forum. He's probably the most active hill climber in here. His thread is titled 1990 Troyer Hill Climb

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/1990-troyer-modified-hillclimber/73618/page1/

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sWqIgzkiCTr8n5rUEjCBmehy7g7i47zx96MQFwvrDXdzZWWiheQGyEIR3IjdDb2q