I6MT6
I6MT6 New Reader
7/19/17 9:45 a.m.

I'm looking at buying a track car that's not street legal, so I can't get it inspected. It is between Birmingham and Huntsville. I'm in Michigan. I realize the location is not convenient, so I would be willing to compensate you for your time. I am relatively new to the GRM community but I am really impressed so far! Does anyone have any time to help?

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
7/19/17 3:05 p.m.

there should be quite a few GRMer's in that area, what is the car? and 'Xactly where is it. I mean I am a long Hour+ away but in North Georgia.

racerdave600
racerdave600 SuperDork
7/19/17 3:22 p.m.

You need to page Alan McCrispin on this site. He's a pro challenge driver and lives in Huntsville. He might be willing to check it out as I think he travels to Birmingham fairly often.

I6MT6
I6MT6 New Reader
7/19/17 5:20 p.m.

It's an E30 w professional M50 swap, and its near Bremen. Looks like it was a great car a couple of years ago, but it hasn't been driven much in the last few years, other than to make sure it starts. I'm relatively new around here, is there a way to tag someone?

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
7/19/17 5:31 p.m.

In reply to I6MT6:

so Breman is in Cullman co.right near Cullman Ala. and about 2 hrs. away so lets see if we can find someone closer.

I6MT6
I6MT6 New Reader
7/19/17 11:49 p.m.

i appreciate the offer, i may just buy it anyway. I'll give it another day or two up here.

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
7/20/17 8:03 a.m.

Just a bump for the Alabama Gang.

I6MT6
I6MT6 New Reader
7/21/17 8:02 a.m.

One more bump...If no one is around I may just take the dive. What's the worst that can happen?

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
gwbHnsjZCKflARz78mjSgvAqzIEcMHjD