MrMSB
MrMSB New Reader
6/14/18 1:09 p.m.

Hi everyone,..

There's a stripped VW ball joint beam I want near Florence that I want, but I am near Columbus.  If anyone is making that trip soon, I can meet you along your route near me, and pay you some for your trouble..

Thanks for looking,

MSB

wae
wae SuperDork
6/14/18 1:33 p.m.

I live in the next town over from Florence.  I'll be at the WOR/OVR Rallycross in Greenfield on Saturday and could bring it there if it is something that would fit on the trailer in or around the Neon.  Work used to take me to Columbus at least once a week, but not so much in the last year or so.

MrMSB
MrMSB New Reader
6/14/18 1:42 p.m.

In reply to wae :

Roughly 42” by 14” by 4”,.. two metal tubes with a stamped/welded flange on each end to act as shock towers.

Sending you an email. 

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/14/18 1:47 p.m.

I could get it from Greenfield to Columbus (West side) assuming I could fit it in my Miata. 

MrMSB
MrMSB New Reader
6/14/18 3:00 p.m.

In reply to EvanB :

That would be awesome.  I’m waiting for the seller to call me back to make sure it works with the times Wae is available to pickup.

update on dimensions:  width of the tubes is closer to 36” based on the link pin beam I just unbolted. The shock tower flames out a bit. Don’t have one with those available to measure. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KAb8TLjArAJis5zemA64vPpQfUD9lpYzmWyZkY2Lu2UFwIBUW2CUtKGHe8LyoSr8