EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/16/10 7:06 p.m.

I am going to buy a WRX in Arkansas soon and drive it back to Ohio. Does anyone know how to get a temp tag there? In Ohio you can go to the DMV with your notarized title and get tags for $10 so I am hoping it is the same.

4eyes
4eyes Reader
3/16/10 7:12 p.m.

The only temp tags I ever used were supplied by the dealer. Person to person sales, I just went straight to the DMV and got tags.

cwh
cwh SuperDork
3/16/10 7:31 p.m.

It's Arkansas. Have Bubba draw a tag on a shoe box cover. Should do for the trip back. Especially when you get back into Ohio.

Eb4Prez
Eb4Prez New Reader
3/16/10 7:51 p.m.

Just go to the local DMV in Arkansas and pick up a drive-out temporary tag. I think it is like $10. I live in AR. We did this when my brother drove his '74 Cuda back to Savannah, GA after I rebuilt the engine for him.

EvanB
3/16/10 7:56 p.m.

Cool, that makes it easy.

Eb4Prez
Eb4Prez New Reader
3/16/10 8:27 p.m.

No problem. If you end up in northwest Arkansas (Fayetteville area) send me an e-mail at eb4prez64@gmail.com. I can give you my cell number. I have cold beer and a patio.

EvanB
3/16/10 8:34 p.m.

The car is in Little Rock so I won't be too close. Thanks for the offer though.

Eb4Prez
Eb4Prez New Reader
3/16/10 8:53 p.m.

LITTLE ROCK ?? Does it have a title?? Just kidding. Enjoy the car. Lots of good bbq places in Little Rock while you are there too!

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
3/16/10 9:00 p.m.

y0, Eb4Prez, homie.

EvanB
3/16/10 9:20 p.m.

Any suggestions for good restaurants? I'll be near the medical center.

Eb4Prez
Eb4Prez New Reader
3/17/10 7:00 p.m.

I don't recall any names right off hand. Spent WAY too much time down there at the Children's Hospital (the BEST, God bless you folks!) but thankfully that was 10 yrs ago. Just ask any local.

fifty
fifty Reader
3/17/10 7:55 p.m.
EvanB wrote: Any suggestions for good restaurants? I'll be near the medical center.

Evan, I live over that way. When are you coming by?

EvanB
3/17/10 8:00 p.m.

I'll be in late Thursday, I'm picking the car up around 1 on Friday.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Fk0PvvRknRN3LPmdKl87AKl7V26hokNdcmAfbPK1hlwt1PKnaJvEr0iPfXoGNoCd