FindlaySpeedMan
FindlaySpeedMan New Reader
6/1/09 7:16 a.m.

Ran across an article on something called the Bailey Blade, some serious amateur's attempt to build the next american supercar. Apparently he has some real funding for the thing. I'm not quite sure how to post a picture that isn't in a flickr account or something, so I'll just point you at this link. It looks like a cross between a Viper and a Panoz Roadster with a healthy splash of Stingray for good measure.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/31/update-bailey-blade-prototype-expected-in-october/

Those pics are all digital mockups,I think, as the cars apparently still in prototype stages. Neat looking car if he really builds it. Of course, the guesstimated price is 100K a pop, so, yeah, have fun with the pretty pictures, and then we can all go back to work on our beaters.

carguy123
carguy123 Dork
6/1/09 10:04 a.m.

I know it's Viper based and since the future of Viper is hazy I'd guess his future is as well.

Dang it, I had no idea he was so close. Cresson is about 20 miles from my front door. I'm going to have to go down and visit him.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kVQsjm5iF9AblQCzX5AccgoVZdkgCPfNbtnlmdD0UDbYyzufm47NJu5awrvUQ5Zm