1 2 3
poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
1/7/11 11:11 a.m.
"I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion - against a stagnant status quo, against our hypocritical houses of God, against people whose minds are closed to others' ideas."

I like black because it better conceals my manmammaries...I mean...because it's a symbol of rebellion. Yeah!

motomoron
motomoron HalfDork
1/7/11 11:13 a.m.
poopshovel wrote:
"I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion - against a stagnant status quo, against our hypocritical houses of God, against people whose minds are closed to others' ideas."
I like black because it better conceals my manmammaries...I mean...because it's a symbol of rebellion. Yeah!

Take as many drugs as Johnny Cash for a year. If you don't die, the moobs will melt away...

amg_rx7
amg_rx7 HalfDork
1/7/11 11:28 a.m.

Looks awesome but... Its too hot here in Cali to wear black at the track. I'd feel like a BMW e30 fan boi wearing that shirt.

mndsm
mndsm Dork
1/7/11 11:41 a.m.

How many black XL's you got? I want them. I'll PM you my CC now if it helps me buy them all out.

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/7/11 11:57 a.m.

I wear black shirts because of the grease. All of my white shirts want to be black, judging by their behavior...

mndsm
mndsm Dork
1/7/11 12:07 p.m.

I do it because i'm a filthy motherberkeleyer. I spill food, grease, whatever I can. I found teriyaki sauce in my beard the other night after a trip to the sushi bar.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
1/7/11 12:37 p.m.
amg_rx7 wrote: Looks awesome but... Its too hot here in Cali to wear black at the track. I'd feel like a BMW e30 fan boi wearing that shirt.

Luckily for you, we'll have a limitless supply of white shirts as well. They'll be a touch cheaper, too.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/7/11 12:53 p.m.

I'm all over a black one.

That idiot who can't spell
That idiot who can't spell SuperDork
1/7/11 12:57 p.m.

I will be ordering a black XL as soon as they are available.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/7/11 1:05 p.m.

Consider this my pre-order for a black XL as well.

ManBearSTIG
ManBearSTIG GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/7/11 2:38 p.m.

Ah, new desktop for now. Thanks. :D

LopRacer
LopRacer New Reader
1/7/11 2:38 p.m.

Oh yes black shirts, I am looking forward to ordering.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/7/11 2:50 p.m.

Only here would the drivers of the cheapest cars demand the priciest T-Shirts...

1slowcrx
1slowcrx HalfDork
1/7/11 2:51 p.m.

OMFG, I CAN'T WAIT!

red5_02
red5_02 New Reader
1/7/11 2:56 p.m.

I'll be picking up one in both colors. And maybe an extra for my buddy's bday.

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/7/11 2:58 p.m.

The one on the right looks like an Audi 4000 quattro w/ euro lights and chin spoiler.

Count me in on a couple of shirts. Hopefully a black one as well :)

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/7/11 3:37 p.m.
Derick Freese wrote: I'm in for a black XL.

that's what she said.

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
1/7/11 3:42 p.m.
Keith wrote: I wear black shirts because of the grease. All of my white shirts want to be black, judging by their behavior...

+10000....Black is the only color for the garage.

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 HalfDork
1/7/11 3:53 p.m.

Anyone notice Edd China wears all kinds of cool t shirts an never seems to have them totally ruined while working on cars? What am I doing wrong?

wbjones
wbjones Dork
1/7/11 3:55 p.m.

will the black be available at the Rolex... ????

hope so... that way I can get both (XXL)

griffin729
griffin729 HalfDork
1/7/11 4:12 p.m.

Black XL coming up I just hope I can get one before everybody else beats me to it. I also need to order an angry shifter guy shirt before they're gone 'cause I'm lame and don't have one yet.

Edit: Done ordered Angry Shifter Guy shirt in online store. Since it's after 5, I decided I'd be nice to anyone that may still be in the office and not make them work after close.

RexSeven
RexSeven Dork
1/7/11 4:17 p.m.

Dibs on a M-size T-shirt. (XL-size COMBO BREAKER!)

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
1/7/11 4:17 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
Derick Freese wrote: I'm in for a black XL.
that's what she said.

Now I'm sad that I held back. Dammit.

Goldmember
Goldmember Reader
1/7/11 4:19 p.m.

2 thumbs up on the design, and the color. I'm hoping to score a XL for me, and a L for the GF.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
1/7/11 4:19 p.m.

^^ Truth. Angry Shifter Guy goes back into retirement in early February.

I think we'll have plenty of the black shirts for the message board masses, at least for the first wave. Just be prepared for other folks to ask you where you got it...

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LyyH3p2M4G6U5Ot5uctFQDivQPkf88bJ67b4atRTWcVQFXY512DWVpzky6o4asBC