David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/26/16 3:43 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PKYUtUw-8ig

15 years ago, BMW commissioned a series of short films to showcase their cars. And they recently added a sequel. The original films were remarkably good, starring Clive Owens. This was one of our favorites and we thought you all might enjoy it, too.

Watch more videos

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/26/16 3:44 p.m.

PS: There is no way that these first came out 15 years ago. It was just a couple of years ago, right?

stan_d
stan_d Dork
10/26/16 4:19 p.m.

I bought them on dvd.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/26/16 4:22 p.m.
stan_d wrote: I bought them on dvd.

I have them on DVD, too. I believe that we got it through BMW CCA.

Lof8
Lof8 HalfDork
10/26/16 6:23 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: PS: There is no way that these first came out 15 years ago. It was just a couple of years ago, right?

I was thinking exactly this!

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
10/27/16 8:15 a.m.

I would 3rd the DVD I received it in the mail many moons ago.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
10/27/16 8:39 a.m.

I watched the new one a couple of days ago. It's pretty good. BMW definitely put up a decent production budget to make it.

pav5069
pav5069 Reader
10/27/16 11:18 a.m.

So if I would buy a BMW it has enough horsepower to tear down a helicopter.....cool haha

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UberDork
10/27/16 12:12 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote:
stan_d wrote: I bought them on dvd.

I have them on DVD, too. I believe that we got it through BMW CCA.

They would give it to you if you could prove you owned a BMW. It was pretty awesome back then.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/28/16 9:17 a.m.
Ian F wrote: I watched the new one a couple of days ago. It's pretty good. BMW definitely put up a decent production budget to make it.

I can only imagine what the budget was for these films. I'm guessing that it's somewhere near "a lot."

Our Preferred Partners
z5MQtdbUauAIpckUzRvyd5RyXZWb3eyU