Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
12/14/17 10:42 a.m.
feature_image

If Z-cars catch your eye, you’ll likely want to come celebrate them with us at Speedfest at the Classic Motorsports Mitty Presented by Hagerty. While HSR historic cars circle Road Atlanta, we’ll celebrate Nissans in the infield. But wait, that’s not all: All cool Japanese cars will get extra love that weekend. Join us April 27–28 at Road Atlanta. Tickets …

Read the rest of the story

crankwalk
crankwalk GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/18/17 12:27 p.m.

I'll be flying back in to town to the take the green machine and i'll be bringing about 6 other Datsun dudes with me. Always a good time.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/18/17 2:35 p.m.

I want to, not happening though.  

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette UltraDork
12/22/17 9:26 a.m.

Going to be a great  time !  

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
12/22/17 10:44 a.m.
crankwalk said:

I'll be flying back in to town to the take the green machine and i'll be bringing about 6 other Datsun dudes with me. Always a good time.

mmmm.....mmmmm...... love me some early Datsun Z car!   The Mitty should be full of them, I'm looking forward to it!  

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
12/22/17 7:55 p.m.

Ok, I've got 3 ZX race cars 1 1/2 hours from Road Atlanta, anything special for bringing any of them?  

crankwalk
12/22/17 9:13 p.m.
HoserRacing said:

Ok, I've got 3 ZX race cars 1 1/2 hours from Road Atlanta, anything special for bringing any of them?  

Nope!

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
12/23/17 8:59 a.m.
crankwalk said:
HoserRacing said:

Nope!

sad

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/23/17 11:20 a.m.

Yes, bring them. Now if only I could find my old SE-R....

crankwalk
12/23/17 12:09 p.m.
HoserRacing said:
crankwalk said:
HoserRacing said:

Nope!

sad

I mean it’s always a fun event but nobody gets anything special for bringing Nissans. You’ll have a good time if that’s enough incentive for you.

SteveJ
SteveJ None
12/27/17 9:39 a.m.
HoserRacing said:

There will be several cars from the Nissan Heritage collection on hand. Also, a friend of mine is planning to having John Morton drive his car in the races. Bring what you can. The more, the merrier.

SteveJ
SteveJ New Reader
12/27/17 9:41 a.m.
Joe Gearin said:
crankwalk said:

mmmm.....mmmmm...... love me some early Datsun Z car!   The Mitty should be full of them, I'm looking forward to it!  

The notice for the Mitty is pinned on the Georgia Datsun Owners FB page, and I have it in the calendar for the Georgia Z Club.

crankwalk
12/27/17 4:41 p.m.
SteveJ said:

The notice for the Mitty is pinned on the Georgia Datsun Owners FB page, and I have it in the calendar for the Georgia Z Club.

I'll plan on seeing you there Steve.

-Jay

wheels777
wheels777 SuperDork
1/4/18 10:39 a.m.

I doubt SR-71Datzilla would make a good lap......but if there's a burnout contest laughlaughlaugh

airwilf
airwilf
1/4/18 8:02 p.m.

The Mrs & I hope to drive down in our 18 370Z TSC from the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
1/5/18 8:24 p.m.
airwilf said:

The Mrs & I hope to drive down in our 18 370Z TSC from the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada.

I might have to do the same in my G35 6MT sedan.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iAQIjo8eTCbRTWhVdb5l6vIPmH7cqTNtOIVmAZMxJC8AKgE68PX2QMlNZvI3HvrO