1 2 3 ... 8
tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
4/24/15 9:23 a.m.

All right which one of you guys left this thing here? Time to get on the phone and figure out who left it here and why.

xflowgolf
xflowgolf Dork
4/24/15 9:24 a.m.

that's the story you told your wife isn't it?

m4ff3w
m4ff3w GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/24/15 9:26 a.m.

What kind of BMW? I might have a lost one and will come retrieve it, you know, if it is cool.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 UltimaDork
4/24/15 9:37 a.m.

All the Easter bunny left me was some eggs.
Have you lost a tooth lately?

tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
4/24/15 9:38 a.m.

Its a black 328 hard top convertible with missing right side wheels. One jack stand and a nice floor jack.

bravenrace
bravenrace MegaDork
4/24/15 9:39 a.m.

In reply to tr8todd:

You seriously don't know where it came from or who owns it?

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 SuperDork
4/24/15 9:55 a.m.

I want your problems. Much nicer than mine.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
4/24/15 10:03 a.m.

Man, I hate it when that happens!

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/24/15 10:04 a.m.

Damn, they could have at least finished fixing it before they left it.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
4/24/15 10:05 a.m.

Are the keys in it? I have wheels that will fit... and a trailer. If you still live near here somewhere I'd be happy to do you a favor this one time.

iceracer
iceracer PowerDork
4/24/15 10:07 a.m.

Does it have a license plate ?

ID would be easy.

My guess is that it probably doesn't.

bmw88rider
bmw88rider GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/24/15 10:17 a.m.

Mine is Tan...Not mine. But, I can remove it if necessary. haha

tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
4/24/15 11:29 a.m.

Plot thickens. Went grocery shopping because you know there is no food in the house when you get back from vacation. Get home and the car now has 4 wheels. No jack or jack stand. Two right side wheels have brand new tires on them. Kids were home and said a guy was in our driveway, but he didn't come to the door, and they didn't go out to talk to him. I have to go to work for a while. Hopefully I'll have some answers when I get home, and hopefully those answers will come with a case of beer.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
4/24/15 11:31 a.m.

I bet it won't

ScreaminE
ScreaminE Dork
4/24/15 11:34 a.m.

Sounds like the type E36 M3 a redneck would pull. Will probably get offended if you ask him why the hell he's in your driveway.

SEADave
SEADave HalfDork
4/24/15 11:42 a.m.

One of your car buddies (assuming you have car buddies)?

I mean a hardtop vert BMW is not your everyday junker. Maybe one of your buddies picked it up cheap, came by to show you and discovered a problem with the tires at your place. Or maybe came by to ask you to help him do some work and found you gone on vacation. Just seems too random that someone with an interesting car would end up working on it in another car enthusiast's driveway by chance.

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/24/15 11:43 a.m.

Remove the wheels again and "store them" until you get answers?

drummerfromdefleopard
drummerfromdefleopard GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/24/15 11:57 a.m.

In reply to tr8todd:

this is way you should've taken the other wheels off before leaving

possession is 9/10ths

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
4/24/15 12:00 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Are the keys in it? I have wheels that will fit... and a trailer. If you still live near here somewhere I'd be happy to do you a favor this one time.

Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Storz
Storz Dork
4/24/15 12:09 p.m.

mrwillie
mrwillie Dork
4/24/15 12:32 p.m.

Wait... so you're not joking??

And you don't know anyone local that would do this? Maybe its time to call the cops?

Sky_Render
Sky_Render SuperDork
4/24/15 12:45 p.m.

I can't even with this thread.

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/24/15 12:51 p.m.

Two flats and needed a place to park the car while getting tires? Your drive way was most convenient?

speedblind
speedblind HalfDork
4/24/15 12:53 p.m.

Just how much fun did you have on this vacation? Were you in possession of an Internet-connected tablet or computer and alcohol simultaneously at any point?

Supercoupe
Supercoupe HalfDork
4/24/15 12:55 p.m.

drunk driver coming home hits something that flattens two right side tires with the cops chasing him, pulls in your driveway, kills the lights and ducks down till cops go by, gets out notices flat tires and proceeds to walk home and sleep it off. Comes back next day with another car, removes 2 tires to get replacements, comes back puts tires on car. can't drive 2 cars at once, so drives repair car home and will probably walk back to your place and retrieve his car before you get home...case solved..don't ask how I know this...

1 2 3 ... 8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NLfuwNIcno2HroVws459NoGf6z1C0znyLqs0UKa0qvN5PLEKGtphERChXIoO0OGJ