1 ... 4 5 6
rebelgtp
rebelgtp SuperDork
4/27/12 9:40 p.m.

In reply to Cotton:

More than likely the same thing as me, i am also in my 30s and my first car was a Camaro with a very healthy built 350 and a muncie rock crusher transmission. God i miss that car.

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/28/12 1:27 a.m.

I was born in 73. Not only did I live through a 78 Chevy pickup with a 180-hp 350 and an 83 Chevy Celebrity with a 110-hp 4-banger, but I had to live through BS like Guns 'n' Roses, Bel Biv Devoe, and Winger.

Its amazing I didn't put a gun in my mouth in '91

DaewooOfDeath
DaewooOfDeath Dork
4/28/12 1:43 a.m.
Cotton wrote:
DaewooOfDeath wrote: As a twenty something with no memory of the 60s/70s, I define muscle car as " American, ill handling cars grey haired men pay huge sums for."
Well I'm in my 30s....want to know what I think of Daewoos?

Finest automobiles ever made!

Rob_Mopar
Rob_Mopar Dork
4/28/12 8:59 a.m.
DaewooOfDeath wrote:
Cotton wrote:
DaewooOfDeath wrote: As a twenty something with no memory of the 60s/70s, I define muscle car as " American, ill handling cars grey haired men pay huge sums for."
Well I'm in my 30s....want to know what I think of Daewoos?
Finest automobiles ever made!

fine fi·ne/fīn/, /ˈfēnā/

Noun: A sum of money exacted as a penalty by a court of law or other authority.

I could see where driving a Daewoo could be a penalty.

Rob_Mopar
Rob_Mopar Dork
4/28/12 9:01 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote: Are there any muscle cars left out there that can be had in driving condition don't cost damn near or over $20K? Edit: Not really looking but I just keep seeing the prices on old Muscle cars and going

Hey 93 EX,

Did you get the answer you were looking for? The thread has taken on a life of its own.

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5TrAP29zDFvrQKEwkmPbu1IHObUyMfvevqHThBf7M4cuNMgoNwF4DkzUorCoPXui