1 2
secretariata
secretariata GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/21/17 3:29 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: "I want to get my motorcycle license." ...

Kinda similar, when I asked if I could get a motorcycle (note: I did not ask for forgiveness because she's a keeper) her response was "If I can have my own. I've seen some of your questionable decisions and don't want to be stuck on the back of your bike when you do something stupid."

Gary
Gary Dork
3/21/17 5:59 p.m.

Leaving Walmart the other day the Cox Cable salesman asked Annie if she has Cox at home. Without hesitation she replied with a coy smile "only one, and that's all I need." I was following a few steps behind and winked at him.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/21/17 6:13 p.m.

"I drove your truck today. I like torque".

JimS
JimS New Reader
3/21/17 10:45 p.m.

You're 71. If you don't buy a 911 now when will you?

egnorant
egnorant SuperDork
3/22/17 9:18 a.m.

Message left at work..."Your Butt Connectors have arrived"

Bruce

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
3/22/17 9:24 a.m.
DrBoost wrote: From my post in '09: My wife has a habit of not explaining herself when she assumes I know exactly what she's talking about.

Oh heavens to Betsy. This is my wife all over. She talks to her friends all day on the phone telling them stuff, then when I get home, she thinks she has told me the same E36 M3. She can also make the most unimportant thing a huge argument. She also has diarrhea of the mouth.

EDIT: my wife NEVER EVER says anything cool.

fidelity101
fidelity101 SuperDork
3/22/17 9:31 a.m.

"when can you build me a project? Can it be pink?

my answer:

soon and yes.

Cousin_Eddie
Cousin_Eddie Reader
3/22/17 1:08 p.m.
egnorant wrote: Message left at work..."Your Butt Connectors have arrived" Bruce

My wife called them "butt nectars" for years before she finally saw it written somewhere. Of course she also calls the place I get all my hardware from "Mixmaster Car".

LopRacer
LopRacer Dork
3/22/17 9:51 p.m.

"Are we going to Roebling?"

any time she spots one in the wild "Porsche!"

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1jI2b4z99d4BSr4eU8sDN9yimzt0rhy6MBTbonFd8vHkJXKWu5E6ceUOlrPvVWVI