DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk PowerDork
9/22/18 7:00 p.m.
Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
9/22/18 7:16 p.m.

My first Indy 500 was in 1977 and we were let in the night before since my dad was a fireman.  The rules were no tents or campers and we had to sleep in the car or next to it.   

I was impressed that a guy showed up in a Toyota station wagon and had a single mattress in back and that’s where he slept.  It was all irrelevant as the cannon blew at 5am and the party continued.  

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/22/18 7:24 p.m.

Pfft.  

It's not a SUV.

Forget it.

Petrolburner
Petrolburner Dork
9/22/18 7:44 p.m.

I'm really happy that they're calling it a Corolla Wagon instead of some other model, like the Matrix.  Be proud of your wagon-ness Toyota.  

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/22/18 8:49 p.m.

I won't call it good looking, but its better than most Toyotas in the dealer today. Yes, please bring it to the US. We need more choices.

itsarebuild
itsarebuild GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/22/18 9:00 p.m.

To be honest no corolla is likely to be bought by me. Don’t get me wrong. The rentals I’ve had are good commuter cars, but they seem to price out higher than other similar cars around here. And while the ride is good, it isn’t better than lower priced competitors. My $.02

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/22/18 9:18 p.m.

We currently have the Elantra GT Sport available, sadly without anyone purchasing it. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Md6HRwZIhA8MORr1bofWmGuH7tSx0IhrMbUPT9F02qFSZ52Zz8wzGxWtOplk1kdw