e_pie
e_pie HalfDork
11/7/12 7:47 a.m.

http://www.motoiq.com/magazine_articles/id/1721/wrench-tips-17--election-day-ductwork.aspx

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/7/12 7:50 a.m.

You guys are lucky for this! Around here they use paste-on paper.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
11/7/12 7:51 a.m.

Haaaaa! The author has the same name as one of my best friends. This is making circulation today.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
11/7/12 7:53 a.m.

We sell the stands for 2 bux a piece through our shop

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
11/7/12 8:45 a.m.

Gotta love Dave Coleman. Guy has a wankel engine on his office floor.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/7/12 8:54 a.m.

I need to box and ship some wheels. I think I just found some filler and padding material.

Ashyukun
Ashyukun GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/7/12 9:05 a.m.

I'll have to remember to keep my eye out for signs when I head out for lunch... pity I didn't think about this on the way in...

DaveEstey
DaveEstey SuperDork
11/7/12 9:08 a.m.

We don't seem to have any large signs around here, sadly.

mrwillie
mrwillie HalfDork
11/7/12 10:12 a.m.

That's funny. I thought about this on the way to work this am. I wonder if this is illegal? Any lawyer/LEO-type people wanna weigh in??

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/7/12 10:28 a.m.

Outstanding...

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky Dork
11/7/12 10:35 a.m.

Great use for a seemingly useless by-product of elections

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/7/12 11:00 a.m.

And I was just thinking about some aero mods...

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac MegaDork
11/7/12 11:07 a.m.

I can't find any... i think i missed it.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/7/12 11:44 a.m.

all seems to be gone here too.. I think the hurricane picked them up last week

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/7/12 3:03 p.m.
Cone_Junky wrote: politicians are a seemingly useless by-product of elections

FTFY

novaderrik
novaderrik UltraDork
11/7/12 3:12 p.m.
mrwillie wrote: That's funny. I thought about this on the way to work this am. I wonder if this is illegal? Any lawyer/LEO-type people wanna weigh in??

every "vacant lot" is owned by somebody, and the signs that are up are their property... some people leave them up indefinitely- there are still Ron Paul signs up around here from the '08 election, and you would probably wind up experiencing someone exercising their 2nd amendment rights if you tried to take them...

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 Dork
11/7/12 3:36 p.m.

The various factions in my area were all feeling very community minded... nearly everything was already picked up off the roadsides by the time I drove to work around 7:30! Except for the one winning Congresscritter, but that's a whole other area of discussion :(

mrwillie
mrwillie HalfDork
11/7/12 3:55 p.m.
novaderrik wrote:
mrwillie wrote: That's funny. I thought about this on the way to work this am. I wonder if this is illegal? Any lawyer/LEO-type people wanna weigh in??
every "vacant lot" is owned by somebody, and the signs that are up are their property... some people leave them up indefinitely- there are still Ron Paul signs up around here from the '08 election, and you would probably wind up experiencing someone exercising their 2nd amendment rights if you tried to take them...

What about ones beside highways, interstates that are on the portion that the state owns? Meaning, part of the state-owned "right of way" area or something like that.

Basil Exposition
Basil Exposition HalfDork
11/8/12 6:10 a.m.

I use that stuff for the door panels on my vintage racer. Durable, lightweight, waterproof (open car) easy to clean. I didn't know it was called coroplast.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
U24asu1k8snBuGfvoo8YGfmqXi2jv0MmDEKySJ82Vnzyhw58w2BD8qOQiQp3Ncj2