Jerry
Jerry Dork
10/3/13 7:01 p.m.

I saw the ad in GRM. They have my color for the Scion. I'd be interested mostly for the front end and the sand blasting it takes on 75 everyday. Anyone ever try the product?

DrColorchip

Karacticus
Karacticus GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/3/13 8:31 p.m.

I've used it, it does the job pretty well.

It's not like it never happened or anything and, depending on the depth, you may have to do several apps, but it's easy to get consistent results

M2Pilot
M2Pilot HalfDork
10/3/13 9:51 p.m.

What Karacticus sed. I followed up with Lanka & that improved. Non metallic colors have worked better for me than metallic colors

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
10/3/13 11:12 p.m.

I was actually about to order a kit. I've heard nothing but good things from a variety of sources. And their ad copy always shows up on time.

jg

The0retical
The0retical HalfDork
10/4/13 5:24 a.m.

I used it on the front end of the wifes car to fix a number of good sized chips. It works pretty well and is fairly easy to apply and it makes the chips a lot less obvious. My only issue with it is, and this may have been an error on my part, it doesn't sit flush with the top coat of the paint. There were still some edges around the larger chips and even the smaller ones but they couldn't be seen unless you were on top of it.

Overall I'd recommend it because I don't have time to go through all this.

Jerry
Jerry Dork
10/4/13 6:54 a.m.

Well hell maybe I'll take the plunge then.

gamby
gamby UltimaDork
10/5/13 4:49 p.m.

I like the chick on the commercial for it on Velocity.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Tes9RWlNvdqzNOMZWJ65Iupn0kz6m8kSdFVm9YWAS5dHodo9BxCX4hE8rn76Wfwn