1 2
JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 UltimaDork
7/23/14 1:13 p.m.

If you have any physical trouble between Toledo and Cleveland, send me a PM and I will saddle up to your rescue.
Any other troubles finding lodging or feed, also PM and I will summon the magical web machine

Mazda787b
Mazda787b Reader
7/23/14 2:41 p.m.

PM inbound.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 UltimaDork
7/23/14 3:16 p.m.

Touche

t25torx
t25torx HalfDork
7/23/14 3:22 p.m.
ScreaminE wrote:
Brett_Murphy wrote: Eat at The Pit in downtown Raleigh. http://www.thepit-raleigh.com/
Beat me to it! Ha! How long are you in town for? As much as I miss Raleigh, I can't really think of anything to do there. Ha! If you're a hipster, you can go downtown and look at your iPhone at the Raleigh Times.

So I'll be in Raleigh next week for work training, anything I should do besides eat at The Pit? I'll hit up the Flying Saucer for a beer Wednesday night since I haven't been to one in over a year, but other than that I have no plans.

Mazda787b
Mazda787b Reader
7/24/14 12:25 a.m.

Got into Dover around midnight. 1 quick stop for water on the turnpike.

TONS of constructon. All food places in Dover close at midnight. Drove 10 minutes south for Sheetz across from a highly-sketch adult book store with a full parking lot. Going to be and leaving around 6.

No pictures, I'm on mobile.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand UberDork
7/25/14 12:06 p.m.
t25torx wrote: So I'll be in Raleigh next week for work training, anything I should do besides eat at The Pit? I'll hit up the Flying Saucer for a beer Wednesday night since I haven't been to one in over a year, but other than that I have no plans.

Give me a shout, maybe I'll be free to buy you one on Wed.

Does Tir Na Nog still do Whiskey Wednesday, I wonder?

You can always waste time doing this: http://www.rushhourkarting.com/

Mazda787b
Mazda787b Reader
7/30/14 9:16 a.m.

You HAVE to go to Rum Runners. The place was AWESOME.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Zlbk93fHyqqEukmKd2LqbGzWikmnS5Ufvb78qHnBrBkZ43wVjCvNjSk6HIhlnwl7