Scott Lear
Scott Lear
9/30/19 12:41 p.m.

Factory-built consumer race cars aren’t just a delight. Many, like the Ferrari 250 GTO and Porsche 917, also become historical icons. This category has survived from one generation to the next thanks to several race-oriented marques, including the various Ferrari Challenge cars and the long-running Porsche 911 GT3 Cup line.

That’s awesome if you have Ferrari or Porsche race car …

Read the rest of the story

java230
java230 UberDork
11/30/19 3:36 p.m.

That's pretty impressive! 

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
11/30/19 4:28 p.m.

Has the magazine had a chance to drive the Civic Type R TCR Race Car yet? It costs more than the SI Race Car. I'd like to read about a comparo between the two including lap times and what series are available to run each of them in in the US.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
11/30/19 5:50 p.m.

Dear Honda, slight tweaks to the cage design and revamp the suspension and please go rallying. 

As for this platform, I want to see them run it at 25 hours of Thunderhill, Pike's Peak and Mt. Washington

irish44j
irish44j MegaDork
11/30/19 6:02 p.m.
captdownshift said:

Dear Honda, slight tweaks to the cage design and revamp the suspension and please go rallying. 

As for this platform, I want to see them run it at 25 hours of Thunderhill, Pike's Peak and Mt. Washington

Honda does rally. The Honda R&D team entered three cars in the ARA series last year -  a Fit, an Insight, and the new Passport. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MGJ4EPrRTKhox4H3b1iB6Dppliw93dnepn3HMszEx073X5jY3qnrJW1ExwadBg0z