Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
6/26/20 3:33 p.m.
feature_image

Does a supercar make a good race car? Sandro Espinosa seems to think so, as he's bringing a 2012 Ferrari 458 FC to our Tire Rack Ultimate Track Car Challenge. Years of Italian racing heritage may help make it a solid competitor, but that alone isn't enough to win.

The Tire Rack Ultimate Track Car Challenge is our annual no-holds-barred track competition. The rules are simple: Car and driver must pass a NASA safety inspection. Period. …

Read the rest of the story

LopRacer
LopRacer Dork
6/26/20 7:58 p.m.

I will say this much, Sandro can definitely get that car to move, he was wicked fast at Road Atlanta a few weeks back.  I may/ may not be enough to take the win, but it sounds so amazing.

Raze (Forum Supporter)
Raze (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
6/26/20 8:08 p.m.

Couple of those were up at RA couple weekends ago, the Ferrari looked nice on the infield concourse

ShinnyGroove (Forum Supporter)
ShinnyGroove (Forum Supporter) Reader
6/26/20 9:21 p.m.
LopRacer said:

I will say this much, Sandro can definitely get that car to move, he was wicked fast at Road Atlanta a few weeks back.  I may/ may not be enough to take the win, but it sounds so amazing.

The way that guy whips an E30 around the track, I can't imagine what he'd do in a Ferrari.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ATLvz0gPEsEtk2TKp8S4ZEQbigBHUJybPCfmMP4PHLoSBdokQzKkgFiWXUYznsLL