1 2
ddavidv
ddavidv PowerDork
4/13/15 4:35 a.m.

Driving the Dragon in groups sucks. I've done it in a Fiat 124 too and it's much more fun to do in a car with 20th century suspension.

One of my best Dragon memories was running it in the dark in my Audi GT with a local guy in a Miata chasing me. I only recommend that if you know the road though.

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
4/13/15 6:01 a.m.

You can see me peeking out behind Mr Semi. Other than this run, the remaining 3 were actually pretty decent.

WizardDog
WizardDog New Reader
4/14/15 11:00 p.m.

In reply to Jerry:

Hey Jerry, I'm not sure if I had a chance to talk to you down there; there were a lot of people and its hard to connect faces to usernames.

I had a blast, though it ended up being more expensive than I intended. Completely ruined my tires on my second run through the triangle, absolutely cooked them. I was trying to keep up with John Montgomery, which was an exercise in futility (considering his insanity, and my mostly-stock Abarth).

I am really missing those Tennessee roads now I am back in Chicago.

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
4/15/15 5:40 a.m.

In reply to WizardDog:

I had the black one, lol. More details: black red accents, white OEM wheels, rallyarmor flaps. SCCA license plate frames, row of decals across the back window... Actually, here's a photo of myself:

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
t4mMHUMIvYaYMaf1b3JxOr4lyeylElshJRFrU1aIpoG3gi8GiyYbalzViyDnE5gx