ZOO
ZOO GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/22/18 4:57 a.m.

We made a decision!

A CPO 2018 BMW M2.  A surprise candidate, but an unexpected windfall, a strong selling price for my M3,  and an excellent deal on the car made it possible.  Arctic white, six speed (I know the DCT is faster), and less than 4000 kilometers.  

Selling the M3 is bittersweet.  It’s been the best all around enthusiast car I’ve owned.  I am keeping my NA Miata for at least another year.  My daughter turns 16 in January, and I want her to have a chance to use the Miata for autos and HPDE. 

Pick up today!

Rob

dj06482
dj06482 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/22/18 5:22 a.m.

Congratulations!

docwyte
docwyte SuperDork
9/22/18 9:39 a.m.

Before I bought my 996 Turbo I checked out the M2's.  I was very impressed by them, a nice hooligan nature and good power.  If I'd been able to find a 6MT one locally I may have bought it....

SPORTCHRONO
SPORTCHRONO Reader
9/22/18 8:36 p.m.

Congratulations!!! Great cars. 

ZOO
ZOO GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/23/18 7:58 a.m.

Three things I learned on day one. First, this car is blisteringly fast compared to my M3, or any other car I’ve ever owned. I am respectfully careful with myright foot. I can’t wait for an open track . . .

Second, the amount of features is crazy. I am not sure I will ever use much of it. Of course Will has already configured himself a driver’s profile.  

Third, the LED headlights are phenomenal. I can’t believe how incredible they are. I find night driving much tougher as I approach my 50s, but the light pattern and spectrum took away much of that. Honestly, I can rationalize the purchase by that alone.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IF2eXDyAYAgupAwzhceWflkhZqAHip7CAndXVerZU2afnoTFeHN7dMWtZ8mAoqUX