oldeskewltoy
oldeskewltoy UltraDork
6/30/15 5:47 p.m.

Guessing the Chevy truck was not up to the task...........

https://youtu.be/VfzvZUzrHC4

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
6/30/15 6:17 p.m.

me thinks there was some hidden rust

Cone_Junkie
Cone_Junkie SuperDork
6/30/15 6:20 p.m.

I think this is more "Old rusty pickup tears apart more rusty pickup" than a Ford vs Chevy thing.

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
6/30/15 6:53 p.m.

if the chevy had not fallen apart.. it would have won. I have seen enough of these videos to know that the first truck to start bouncing usually loses

KyAllroad
KyAllroad Dork
6/30/15 6:56 p.m.

LOL!! I knew what was coming and it still made me laugh out loud. Silly rednecks.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 PowerDork
6/30/15 7:55 p.m.

Hey, now! Ford vs. Chevy? I thought we had a moratorium on political threads!

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler SuperDork
6/30/15 8:34 p.m.

Fully boxed frame, Mike.

Nick_Comstock
Nick_Comstock PowerDork
6/30/15 9:11 p.m.

I'd still rather have the Chevy...or what's left of it.

yupididit
yupididit HalfDork
6/30/15 9:57 p.m.

This is what the Confederate Flag means to me.

PeterAK
PeterAK Dork
6/30/15 11:18 p.m.

That's a high quality tow strap right there, I recon.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory SuperDork
7/1/15 5:19 a.m.
mad_machine wrote: if the chevy had not fallen apart.. it would have won. I have seen enough of these videos to know that the first truck to start bouncing usually loses

Appears the Ford started bouncing first but still "won".

I'm a Ford truck guy through-and-through but this video is good for a laugh and certainly worth posting but it's certainly not a display of Chevy Truck inferiority.

(I've seen a video of a red 90's F350 break in half: http://jalopnik.com/this-lifted-truck-crushing-itself-is-perfection-1561980468)

To the OP, keep posting this stuff, I love it!

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
7/1/15 9:02 a.m.
ebonyandivory wrote:
mad_machine wrote: if the chevy had not fallen apart.. it would have won. I have seen enough of these videos to know that the first truck to start bouncing usually loses

Appears the Ford started bouncing first but still "won".

that's what I mean. The ford should have lost.. if the chevy didn't have such a weakened frame that if fell apart

Tyler H
Tyler H SuperDork
7/1/15 9:21 a.m.

Those youtube comments make me want to live off the grid.

Knurled
Knurled UltimaDork
7/1/15 12:41 p.m.
1988RedT2 wrote: Hey, now! Ford vs. Chevy? I thought we had a moratorium on political threads!

It's a religious thread not a political one.

patgizz
patgizz PowerDork
7/1/15 1:17 p.m.
yupididit wrote: This is what the Confederate Flag means to me.

x2. you win the internet for the day.

Our Preferred Partners
iCQR9ZmGujbpGrNklOgIL7qsGXc0mTaxTYgR8idYnXBicbGiZ7tCL6pnbe3TLSyE