VWguyBruce
VWguyBruce Dork
9/29/15 11:36 a.m.

I reached out to Marks Injection.com about getting my used 19lb injectors cleaned/sorted for my $2015 Challenge E30. I mentioned the Challenge in my email, as I always do, when buying parts for my cars. Turns out the proprietor of Mark's Injection, Justin Miller, is a fan of all things GRM. Justin was kind enough to offer a discount to Challengers for a 6 injector refurb. Just enter the discount code "grassroots" at checkout.

Any questions regarding your particular injectors, contact Justin Miller, justxtreme@gmail.com.

#grmchallenge #grassrootschallenge #marksinjection.com

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
9/29/15 12:04 p.m.

Thanks for the heads up. Interested. The first link is not working though.

Edit-all good now. Thanks.

echoechoecho
echoechoecho New Reader
9/29/15 2:41 p.m.

Awesome!!! seems like a nice guy, use discount code "4banging" for 4 injectors.

kingbeann
kingbeann New Reader
12/25/15 6:16 p.m.

Any feedback from customers? I need to send out some injectors and will use this service if there are satisfied customers.

belteshazzar
belteshazzar PowerDork
12/26/15 11:40 a.m.

man. prices seem fair to begin with.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
12/26/15 11:50 a.m.

I spoke with Justin before the $2015 Challenge about doing mine.

He primarily specializes in BMW. He was able to do others, but couldn't give me real solid info without specific part numbers, etc. (like whether he had the O-rings in stock, etc.)

His prices were fair, but by the time I added shipping, they would have been equal to what I could have the service done locally.

I appreciated the way he handled himself, but ended up buying locally. It was only a week or 2 until the Challenge, and my concern was that if ANYTHING at all went wrong (lost in the mail, etc), I would have NO injectors for the Challenge at all. I felt it was safer to keep them locally where I had a little control over them.

The local guy did a complete job, including all seals and O-rings, and gave me an extra set of O-rings, for a little less than Mark's Injector would have been with the shipping.

Nice to know there are a few GRM friendly businesses out there!

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
12/26/15 11:57 a.m.

BTW, his discount code has expired (but I am pretty sure he will still be willing to work with anyone here)

Vigo
Vigo PowerDork
12/26/15 3:36 p.m.

So where is this guy based?

Sil80redtop
Sil80redtop Reader
12/26/15 4:16 p.m.

MaksInjection 3025 Whitten Road Lakeland Fl 33811

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tEmdsKvLj1ZoBewF6MuwZpJc5rM2m265jV5ICzVdJ5TLJEt8GCnhVdc799IxC9hv