DaewooOfDeath
DaewooOfDeath SuperDork
5/24/17 12:32 p.m.

Just had a ball of a time at the Injae Speedium in South Korea. Great teammates made it all stress free, cool cars made it all so groovy and the track itself was super challenging. If you ever end up in East Asia, you could do a hell of a lot worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkHflbP7-_0

Turn on CC if you want to watch this.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/24/17 12:59 p.m.

Enjoying it so far, only problem is that I have to pause to catch the captions before they disappear. I've never seen a track with such great scenery. The track itself seems to disguise how fast you're really going, like Laguna Seca.

Edit: Video also has over 16 minutes of darkness at the end.

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/24/17 1:20 p.m.

I've tagged it to watch later...

Also, thanks for the captions, I wish more people did that rather than rely on youtube's auto-captioning (I'm around screaming kids and engines enough, that I like watching vids {netflix/tv/etc} with CC on even if it's in english/american).

Bobzilla
Bobzilla MegaDork
5/24/17 1:21 p.m.

Am I hearing tire rub?

DaewooOfDeath
DaewooOfDeath SuperDork
5/24/17 5:44 p.m.
GameboyRMH wrote: Enjoying it so far, only problem is that I have to pause to catch the captions before they disappear. I've never seen a track with such great scenery. The track itself seems to disguise how fast you're really going, like Laguna Seca. Edit: Video also has over 16 minutes of darkness at the end.

It's absolutely breath-taking. North east Korea is one of my favorite places.

I couldn't figure out how to cut the end in Youtube editor.

DaewooOfDeath
DaewooOfDeath SuperDork
5/24/17 5:45 p.m.
Bobzilla wrote: Am I hearing tire rub?

So, so much tire rub. Thankfully it was all against the plastic liners.

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/24/17 8:51 p.m.

alright, I'll agree... the text was definitely up too short a number of times when the text was "background" or "explainer" text. Good commentary, it was entertaining.

Looks like a fun little track, with some homages... maybe... to the 'Ring.

DaewooOfDeath
DaewooOfDeath SuperDork
5/24/17 9:26 p.m.
sleepyhead wrote: alright, I'll agree... the text was definitely up too short a number of times when the text was "background" or "explainer" text. Good commentary, it was entertaining. Looks like a fun little track, with some homages... maybe... to the 'Ring.

I'm going to redo the captions. Need to get better at video editing.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
coyzbB7UMm8yil3SpfyfeThDR2wOeNRVhXfbX2rKCQPppNwbBHyQNc7gtSuv7HK8