HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
2/8/09 9:50 p.m.

Well, I've been playing with the Mongrel Motorsports Miata for a while now, made a few changes, taking it to get tuned tomorrow. Any predictions? Stock block, AFR165 heads with a 23* angle mill, Ed Curtis cam, Spyder EFI intake with Top End custom upper, BBK shorties into a Top End custom 3" exhaust, 24# injectors, 70mm throttlebody, Pro M MAF, electric water pump, only accessory is an alternator. The car was at 250 RWHP with Windsor Jr. heads, F150 lower/box upper, 19# injectors, 65mm throttlebody, Comp Cam (not sure what grind) and dual sidepipe exhausts. I'm hoping for 325, will be happy with anything over 300. This will be on a dynodynamics dyno. Gotta say, it REALLY scares the crap out of you when you're in taking it through the gears. Glad I didn't add nitrous

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid HalfDork
2/9/09 6:25 p.m.

i was wondering where that beast would up at. congrats on getting it. how about some pics of it and the stuff you have done to it.

HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
2/9/09 9:12 p.m.

I'll get some pics up in the near future, unfortunately ran into a problem with the alternator, wasn't charging, tried hooking up a 1 wire GM, but still couldn't get it to charge. Gotta figure out the wiring, which is my weak point :(

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XjUlJSTbYKbforlVoaPboM7LcW0bKz1DIcXPjEYuelrIldg3RIGS0dScccYCUUrI