Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/22/14 9:12 a.m.

I'm taking the Javelin out again this Saturday for 1/4 mile action at Portland International if any of the locals want to come. J-Tin is coming to pit crew again and a few of the other guys from work plan on bringing their cars, too. Should be a good time.

Lancer007
Lancer007 HalfDork
7/22/14 1:25 p.m.

Every time I see PIR I think someone is talking about Phoenix Int'l Raceway If I were closer I'd come hang out.

Javelin
7/22/14 9:33 p.m.

Sorry! I forgot "Portland" in the title this time. If I ever get out to Phoenix, I'll post a thread.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/23/14 12:09 a.m.

Damn it Javelin! Why do you always do the fun stuff when I'm out of town?

I've actually been dying to take my wife's Saab wagon to a drag strip. You know, just for giggles

Good luck, have fun, and keep the rubber side down.

-Bill

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/23/14 9:24 a.m.

I think the ultimate street car challenge is at PIR this weekend too. Maybe I'll come check both out. What time are the drags?

Javelin
7/23/14 9:37 a.m.
bgkast wrote: I think the ultimate street car challenge is at PIR this weekend too. Maybe I'll come check both out. What time are the drags?

That's next weekend (Aug 2nd-3rd). Drags are 5:30PM-10:00PM. I'll be there about 6:30.

ae86andkp61
ae86andkp61 GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/25/14 2:24 a.m.

Hmmm...could be relevant to my interests! Should I bring the FR-S or the bike?

Javelin
7/25/14 8:32 p.m.

All my work buddies cancelled and the wife wants to go to the fair, so berk the whole thing!

Autocross with Javelin's Javelin Sunday 7/27 at Portland International Raceway with the ORPCA

ae86andkp61
ae86andkp61 GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/26/14 4:43 p.m.

Gah! I have to work on Sunday. Oh well, have fun and perhaps I can make it out next time.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
7/26/14 5:24 p.m.

oldeskewltoy
oldeskewltoy SuperDork
7/26/14 6:33 p.m.
Javelin wrote: All my work buddies cancelled and the wife wants to go to the fair, so berk the whole thing! Autocross with Javelin's Javelin Sunday 7/27 at Portland International Raceway with the ORPCA

what time??

Javelin
7/27/14 8:25 a.m.
oldeskewltoy wrote:
Javelin wrote: All my work buddies cancelled and the wife wants to go to the fair, so berk the whole thing! Autocross with Javelin's Javelin Sunday 7/27 at Portland International Raceway with the ORPCA
what time??

Gates are open now, registration at 7:30, driver's meeting at 8:30, first car out 9:00, second run group at 11:00-11:30. I'm packing up now.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5gXctc25OgxIDDFPUFpc0PZ8wc8HMrXCwnUWZhCPFrnvNqgPIA8tWDotLBY7iaZm