1 2
chaparral
chaparral Dork
4/22/19 8:11 a.m.

Lemons. Run it with small tires, stiff springs, and a full-length ground-effect tunnel.

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
4/22/19 1:45 p.m.
RacetruckRon said:

Holset HX35 and ebay manifold if you really want to party

This. If/when it blows, swap in whatever honda alphabet soup motor is local & cheap.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UberDork
4/22/19 4:50 p.m.

So its going on the rack tonight. Pulling everything that is fabric and power washing it so I can sell it. Need to get it up in the air looks like it has been hit in the front underneath but may just be the floor. Tape measure says the car is straight though and did a basic once over on the motor to make sure its good and compression is fine and the clutch holds well even when you thrash on it. 

might need some rubber bushings as well but if its going on the track I will just torch them out and install the cheap poly stuff and thread in a zerk fitting and call it a day. 

Photos to come soon. 

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UberDork
4/27/19 5:40 p.m.

Starting to really get it apart now. no rust on anything important. All the interior came out with minimal issues and I got it cleaned up with the power washer for sale. Motor was degreasesed and I will hit it with the power washer tonight when I push it out of the garage.

Its really a clean shell except for the front of the car, found a bunch of damage to the radiator support. Good thing that is getting cut out. Still thinking ghettocet setup for it but I could cut the doors out and cage it even easier then I thought. 400$ for the bars prebent from one of the local sprint cup guys. ~150$ extra for the gusseting that I want to do.

So far I am now ~180$ cash positive on it for the little that I sold. i have another 500$ in stuff sold but not picked up yet so holding off on that.

Coilovers are somehow perfect condition and they can raise the car up quite a bit. Would love to find some wide steelies for this but I can find 17x8.5's all over Craiglist for pennies.

RossD
RossD MegaDork
4/27/19 6:57 p.m.

Midlana!

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/27/19 6:59 p.m.
RossD said:

Midlana!

I still don’t get the infatuation with that one

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.