1 2 3 4 5
aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
4/24/15 10:24 p.m.

Yes, mics are a go. They can be useful in sticky situations, but are mostly used to make fun of Spool. You to can learn to look in the mirror when you hear "uh oh"

I do wish there was a livery editor, but then again, I would probably spend an unreasonable amount of time making wild schemes. At least being able to add custom strips would be nice, but I don't think the game was designed to make that easy.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/24/15 10:27 p.m.

Amazon delivering it tomorrow.

The return of the ps3 controller bandit will likely be... Not triumphant.

Wife is in night school during the week. I will likely be hammered.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
4/24/15 10:58 p.m.

Uh oh!

Dean... what have you done!

P.S. if I remember correctly you were a tail happy fan. You would have LOVED the bug and the MR2 that we ran this season.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/24/15 11:12 p.m.

I think i'm tail happy because finesse with the controller is impossible.

Nick_Comstock
Nick_Comstock PowerDork
4/25/15 1:13 a.m.

I knew you'd be back

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/25/15 5:55 a.m.

Set a snare and eventually you will catch something

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UberDork
4/25/15 6:46 a.m.

More action pics:

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/25/15 7:17 a.m.
Nick_Comstock wrote: I knew you'd be back

Well now that the game is $20 shipped, it's worth it to me.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin UberDork
4/25/15 7:23 a.m.

$20? I may give it a shot even. Do I need a special sauce ps3 mic, or will a mic/headset from my pc work?

What racing takes place Tuesdays and Thursdays?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/25/15 7:24 a.m.
ProDarwin wrote: $20? I may give it a shot even. Do I need a special sauce ps3 mic, or will a mic/headset from my pc work? What racing takes place Tuesdays and Thursdays?

Any bluetooth headset should work.

And yeah, $20 from amazon prime. $30 for download through amazon, i didn't even bother looking on PSN to see what it was.

Same day delivery from Amazon was only $6. I ordered last night when i was posting, it should be at my place when i get off work today.

Mr_Clutch42
Mr_Clutch42 Dork
4/25/15 7:41 a.m.

I should race with you guys on Sundays. Quite a few of the online players take waaaaay too long to start a race.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/25/15 7:48 a.m.

I'll probably be on for a couple hours as soon as i get home to get some grinding done and get re-acquainted. I haven't played since last time i raced with you guys. Played nothing but Borderlands since then. (any of you fruits play Borderlands?)

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
4/25/15 10:38 a.m.
ProDarwin wrote: $20? I may give it a shot even. Do I need a special sauce ps3 mic, or will a mic/headset from my pc work? What racing takes place Tuesdays and Thursdays?

Any bluetooth headset/mic should work. I am not sure about a USB style. Mini audio plug style will not work (no where to plug them in).

Tue and Thur: Nothing official going on but some might be practicing. There is also an ongoing offline challenge (see the Simulation Central section).

See the first page of the series thread for basic rules and information. One thing you will need to do is to make sure you are at least friends with me and Dean (allaircooled and Dean1484 on PSN)

Nick_Comstock
Nick_Comstock PowerDork
4/25/15 12:39 p.m.

In reply to Swank Force One:

You'll have a couple hours worth of updates to do too

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/25/15 12:47 p.m.
Nick_Comstock wrote: In reply to Swank Force One: You'll have a couple hours worth of updates to do too

Well balls.

failboat
failboat UltraDork
4/25/15 1:18 p.m.

Truth. I let mine get just 4-5 updates behind. Borrowed sisters fios connection to update and it took 4 hours. There was a dlc track and ayrton senna update which were a bit large.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/25/15 1:42 p.m.

Oh well, i have to do dishes anyways.

Espartan
Espartan New Reader
4/25/15 2:13 p.m.

$20? I'm in. Probably won't see much of me after the start of races since I haven't played since GT3...

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/25/15 3:31 p.m.

It's not here yeeeetttttttt.

dropstep
dropstep Reader
4/25/15 5:34 p.m.

Grabbed a copy for 30 bucks new at gamestop since i didnt want to wait for shipping. Its updating then ill be starting the credits grind

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/25/15 5:57 p.m.

Aaaaaallllllll the updates.

Also: my courier went past Spool's house.

Jaynen
Jaynen Dork
4/25/15 6:42 p.m.

Are you guys going to check out project cars or you all sticking to ps3

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UberDork
4/25/15 6:44 p.m.
Swank Force One wrote: Aaaaaallllllll the updates. Also: my courier went past Spool's house.

I rubbed my junk on it as it passed by.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
4/25/15 7:21 p.m.
Jaynen wrote: Are you guys going to check out project cars or you all sticking to ps3

We are all on PS3 now (the free online is going to be hard to loose). There will likely be a group for Project Cars formed when it is released (you could be the guy). Keep an eye on the Simulation Central section, something will likely pop up. I will certainly be interested in what it's like (it seems to be very focused on race cars while GT has a huge number of street cars).

The interesting time will be when GT7 comes out. When we switch it will require a new PS4 and start paying for the online every month (hopefully all our wheels will still work). With the history of the GT franchise, that decision may not be for a while though . We are still waiting for the track creator in GT6 that was promised....

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/25/15 8:27 p.m.

"Installing...

Please do not switch off the system while the HDD access indicator is flashing.

Approx 4 mins left"

For the last 2 hours.

I'm going to rage unbelievably hard if this bricks my system.

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BgNued7DAN4Izwhl1BEcDocsCN5TihM5JlFZSmdsQEYoNPcJLRpjTitNC7SXT5PC