1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
1/25/16 8:24 p.m.
ShawneeCreek wrote: 41.300888, -83.473666 (not exact) * just west of Wayne, OH * 2-car home garage w/ air compressor, jack and jack stands, MIG welder, and normal assortment of hand tools * no towing capabilities * Sean W. * swagoner90 from that yahu place

Wayne, huh??? I'm in BG, but my "shop" is just outside of Wayne.  photo 20151211_141127_zpsu9v24dho.jpg

ShawneeCreek
ShawneeCreek New Reader
1/26/16 8:30 a.m.

In reply to grafmiata:

Nice! We'll have to get together at some point.

-Sean

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
1/26/16 8:28 p.m.

In reply to ShawneeCreek:

Definitely!!!

revrico
revrico New Reader
3/7/16 8:51 a.m.

I don't have a way to tow you here, but I've got a carport with high ceilings, compressor, handtools and some nearby friends that are very ...innovative with emergency repairs. 40.291934, -79.488487 are my coordinated, Greensburg PA, about 45 minutes east of PGH

Autolex
Autolex Dork
3/11/16 6:45 a.m.
revrico wrote: I don't have a way to tow you here, but I've got a carport with high ceilings, compressor, handtools and some nearby friends that are very ...innovative with emergency repairs. 40.291934, -79.488487 are my coordinated, Greensburg PA, about 45 minutes east of PGH

Added, welcome to the GRM forums!

chriswadsworth
chriswadsworth New Reader
3/14/16 9:44 p.m.

24411 East Highway 51 Broken Arrow Ok 74014 (Call 918-609-0204, 918-258-5050) Lots of tools, trucks, trailers, diagnostic compute, but kind of out of date. Ask for Chris and mention the thread. You will get someone else on the line but ask for me. Metrobuildingoutlet.com facebook.com/metrobuildingoutlet or email me chriswadsworth24@yahoo.com

m1sandman
m1sandman New Reader
3/22/16 10:24 a.m.

Wow, this is totally bitchin. Sorry it took so long to find this, but i'm in. Tampa FL 33614 Large shop with quiklift, engine hoist, hand and power tools, mig welder, etc. 4419 N Hubert Ave, Garage O, Tampa 33614 We're not there all the time so a call would be best (eight won 3) 7 ate 5 ninety nine 3 five. PM should go to email but text or call is faster.

27.9829527,-82.517342

Autolex
Autolex Dork
3/23/16 10:10 p.m.
chriswadsworth wrote: 24411 East Highway 51 Broken Arrow Ok 74014 (Call 918-609-0204, 918-258-5050) Lots of tools, trucks, trailers, diagnostic compute, but kind of out of date. Ask for Chris and mention the thread. You will get someone else on the line but ask for me. Metrobuildingoutlet.com facebook.com/metrobuildingoutlet or email me chriswadsworth24@yahoo.com
m1sandman wrote: Wow, this is totally bitchin. Sorry it took so long to find this, but i'm in. Tampa FL 33614 Large shop with quiklift, engine hoist, hand and power tools, mig welder, etc. 4419 N Hubert Ave, Garage O, Tampa 33614 We're not there all the time so a call would be best (eight won 3) 7 ate 5 ninety nine 3 five. PM should go to email but text or call is faster. 27.9829527,-82.517342

Both added.

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
4/29/16 3:30 p.m.

Just moved. New coordinates as follows:

34.9685674,-82.1963527

Autolex
Autolex Dork
5/2/16 9:41 a.m.
tuna55 wrote: Just moved. New coordinates as follows: 34.9685674,-82.1963527

Congratulations on the move! I've updated, please verify new location looks right.

I've also pinged Aussie and Tom about making a change to the first post that will make using the map a bit easier.

rottie
rottie
5/3/16 4:37 p.m.

Multiple home garages (racing group), tons of tools, welders, lift (if not being used). Multiple tow vehicles and trailer. 1167 Summit Dr, Mayfield, OH 44124 Four four zero Seven nine six three one six nine.

Happy to help out.

Autolex
Autolex Dork
5/3/16 8:54 p.m.
rottie wrote: Multiple home garages (racing group), tons of tools, welders, lift (if not being used). Multiple tow vehicles and trailer.

Added

Autolex
Autolex Dork
5/9/16 3:23 p.m.

Tom has been so kind as to make a permanent page for the map itself; check out the first page or click on this - https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/AssistList/

stafford1500
stafford1500 Reader
5/9/16 4:49 p.m.

Home garage with hand and air tools, welders and light machine tooling.
10033 Devonshire Drive, Huntersville, NC 28078
GPS: 35.435858, -80.873850
phone: nine four nine four six six two nine two three

Autolex
Autolex Dork
5/11/16 7:22 a.m.
stafford1500 wrote: Home garage with hand and air tools, welders and light machine tooling.

Added.

Enyar
Enyar Dork
5/13/16 8:04 a.m.

2 Car Home Garage with hand tools and cold beer.

GPS:27°58'11.7"N 82°42'30.5"W Phone : 56 l - 8 I8 O82 seven

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Dork
5/13/16 8:10 a.m.

I now have a trailer if you want to add that to my description.

Flynlow
Flynlow HalfDork
5/13/16 9:38 a.m.

Been on the forums for a while, but somehow never realized this was a thing, great idea!!!

I've got two, bounce back and forth for work:

Henrico, VA (most weekends) 2-car garage, hand tools, jack stands

Bear, DE (weekdays) 2-car garage, hand tools, jack stands, air compressor

No towing/trailer ability, unfortunately, but the driveway at both is big enough to accomodate a truck and trailer if you need to get off the road.

Phone: five 4 zero 2 tres 9 eighteen 58.
Email: salvesen at vt dot edu

Autolex
Autolex Dork
5/16/16 9:40 p.m.
Enyar wrote: 2 Car Home Garage with hand tools and cold beer.

Added.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote: I now have a trailer if you want to add that to my description.

Updated.

Flynlow wrote: I've got two, bounce back and forth for work: Henrico, VA (most weekends) 2-car garage, hand tools, jack stands Bear, DE (weekdays) 2-car garage, hand tools, jack stands, air compressor

Both Added.

turtl631
turtl631 Reader
6/20/16 10:39 a.m.

South side of Milwaukee. I've got lots of hand tools and a welder, big home garage. No lift or towing ability. Advance Auto, Harbor Freight, a Ford dealership, and the airport all within a few blocks. Prefer text; 77 tres, nein 1O, sixteen 8 six.

42.961001, -87.877533 (this is HF, I'm within a few blocks)

crankwalk
crankwalk Dork
6/24/16 6:27 p.m.

Add me on the list. I have property in Anchorage AK and Talkeetna AK (99503 and 99676). I have a 4wd truck, hi lift jack, hand tools,and a chainsaw. Area code Seven Seven Oh, 5 One Nyne, Two Five one 8. Text works

Autolex
Autolex Dork
6/27/16 11:07 p.m.
turtl631 wrote: South side of Milwaukee. I've got lots of hand tools and a welder, big home garage. No lift or towing ability. Advance Auto, Harbor Freight, a Ford dealership, and the airport all within a few blocks. 42.961001, -87.877533 (this is HF, I'm within a few blocks)

Added.

crankwalk wrote: Add me on the list. I have property in Anchorage AK and Talkeetna AK (99503 and 99676). I have a 4wd truck, hi lift jack, hand tools,and a chainsaw.

Added two entries, if you would like to be more specific (can't imagine Alaska needs a lot of specifics even in a larger town) feel free to drop a pin somewhere close and provide coordinates; I can update them. (also; you're our 1 1/2th and 2nd Alaskan Assist List Member!)

crankwalk
crankwalk Dork
7/5/16 5:36 p.m.
Autolex wrote:
turtl631 wrote: South side of Milwaukee. I've got lots of hand tools and a welder, big home garage. No lift or towing ability. Advance Auto, Harbor Freight, a Ford dealership, and the airport all within a few blocks. 42.961001, -87.877533 (this is HF, I'm within a few blocks)

Added.

crankwalk wrote: Add me on the list. I have property in Anchorage AK and Talkeetna AK (99503 and 99676). I have a 4wd truck, hi lift jack, hand tools,and a chainsaw.

Added two entries, if you would like to be more specific (can't imagine Alaska needs a lot of specifics even in a larger town) feel free to drop a pin somewhere close and provide coordinates; I can update them. (also; you're our 1 1/2th and 2nd Alaskan Assist List Member!)

Not sure where to drop the pin so here are my two coordinates.

62°19'25.8"N 150°06'03.0"W

61°10'45.3"N 149°53'48.1"W

Autolex
Autolex Dork
7/6/16 10:41 p.m.
crankwalk wrote: Not sure where to drop the pin so here are my two coordinates.

Updated.

phaze1todd
phaze1todd Dork
8/9/16 9:23 a.m.

41.372066, -75.702646

Not a lot of tools, no real garage space, but can help someone who doesn't know area get what they need. Has truck.

Todd

five 7 O, tree 3 fife, tree 4 eight 6

1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Our Preferred Partners
TIF2o5HJb2oTlt7skK0LXD0Xq7apWOTO