1 2
scardeal
scardeal Dork
9/20/12 1:42 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote: I have this weird feeling that with this board in about 10-15 years there will be a few nuts who want that thing.

Alan's quote is proof that this will be true:

Alan Cesar wrote: It feels so wrong, but now that I know this exists, I want one badly.
Klayfish
Klayfish Dork
9/20/12 2:16 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote: I have this weird feeling that with this board in about 10-15 years there will be a few nuts who want that thing.

Sure, why not? In 10-15 years, they'll be so worthless that they'd qualify for the $2022 Challenge, or for a LeMons race. At that price, why not have some silly fun?

White_and_Nerdy
White_and_Nerdy HalfDork
9/20/12 6:00 p.m.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
9/20/12 6:19 p.m.

Press cars are sent to the crusher after about a year, right? For once, this makes me happy. Come to think of it, if you can nail down a date and location, I'd like to bring a lawn chair and some stuff to throw.

irish44j
irish44j SuperDork
9/20/12 7:56 p.m.

I tried to find a photos of one of these things on Photobucket, and came up with this. Seems appropriate:

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
9/20/12 8:03 p.m.
Alan Cesar wrote:
hrdlydangerous wrote: It didn't work for AMC either...
It feels so wrong, but now that I know this exists, I want one badly.

RexSeven
RexSeven SuperDork
9/20/12 9:38 p.m.
Alan Cesar wrote:
hrdlydangerous wrote: It didn't work for AMC either...
It feels so wrong, but now that I know this exists, I want one badly.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/20/12 9:42 p.m.
JG Some dude at Nissan has a hot, 22-year-old girlfriend that lets him do all the freaky stuff and she thought it would be totally rad to have a convertible Murano. When he told her that wasn’t a thing that should be, she stuck out her bottom lip and said “But I WANT it!” Done. You really gonna say no to that?

Or he needed something for his four wives to cruise the Vegas strip. I'm a little ashamed I knew that.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IxLGw5u81XuoMxLhlKdzyFi7hlJ3aOZk3VhvCy4gSIKyOLTGKTdob2VFWxtDkZME