dpspeed
dpspeed New Reader
4/29/10 6:40 a.m.

Hey guys,

I’m helping the guys at Hard Dog Fabrication gather some photos to use in their new upcoming ad in Grassroots Motorsports. We would love to have various types of photos to use in the ad featuring your car + Hard Dog rollbar.

They could be action photos, cruising, at a show, artistic, whatever!

If you’d like your car to be featured in the ad, post it on the forum (or link it…)!

Please keep in mind that we need the photo to be at least 300dpi (if you don’t know what that means then see if the file is around 1MB large).

So post up your pic of your Miata, S2000 or MR2 + a Hard Dog bar and you might get into GRM!

This should be fun!

Please, no clowns in photos :)

David

Kramer
Kramer HalfDork
4/29/10 10:13 a.m.

I don't know if the image is of a high-enough quality or not. I can e-mail you the file. I think it's 98kb and 800 x 533 (0.4 MP)-whatever that means.

Photobucket

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/29/10 10:34 a.m.

Ha, do I ever have pictures of Hard Dog bars Let me know if there's a particular bar you want.

Here's the new NC one - I can provide a bunch of this one, including with the Petty bar installed if requested.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
4/30/10 1:54 a.m.

What's the cut-off date for submitting photos? It's going to be a few days before I'll have time, or actual sunshine to take some pix.

dpspeed
dpspeed New Reader
4/30/10 1:45 p.m.

Thanks guys. Keep them coming!

Powar
Powar Dork
4/30/10 4:38 p.m.

My recently-installed Sport:

Spring!

You can click for a larger version if you wish.

f86sabjf
f86sabjf Reader
4/30/10 4:57 p.m.

[/URL]" />

f86sabjf
f86sabjf Reader
4/30/10 5:02 p.m.

[/URL]" />

[URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2497809700103099988ALdKqK][/URL]

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/30/10 5:44 p.m.

Photobucket

Photobucket

SVTF
SVTF New Reader
4/30/10 7:03 p.m.

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/1/10 2:37 a.m.

From Betty

From Betty

I don't know if those show the rollbar enough but I like the pictures

f86sabjf
f86sabjf Reader
5/1/10 8:36 p.m.

I agree Betty great shots

BBA
BBA
5/14/10 6:02 p.m.

A couple pics I took today during the Shuttle launch...

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog HalfDork
5/14/10 6:38 p.m.

A cookie to anyone who can name the type of houses in the last pic

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
5/14/10 6:40 p.m.

Little red X house

edit- never mind

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/15/10 7:36 a.m.

Crack?

Sorry, that was just too easy.

Josh
Josh Dork
5/15/10 8:09 a.m.

They look like Lustrons. Prefab steel from the post WWII era, neat stuff:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lustron_house

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog HalfDork
5/15/10 11:49 a.m.
Josh wrote: They look like Lustrons. Prefab steel from the post WWII era, neat stuff: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lustron_house

You win a cookie! But you'll have to come to Louisville to collect. Or bourbon. Your choice

I've found almost all the surviving Lustrons in town. Cool houses with an interesting story behind them. Theres an empty one about to be demolished that I want to get some interior shots of and maybe save whatever I can.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
5/15/10 4:17 p.m.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
5/15/10 4:28 p.m.

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
5/16/10 10:37 a.m.

davidjs
davidjs Reader
5/16/10 8:58 p.m.
Junkyard_Dog wrote:
Josh wrote: They look like Lustrons. Prefab steel from the post WWII era, neat stuff: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lustron_house
You win a cookie! But you'll have to come to Louisville to collect. Or bourbon. Your choice I've found almost all the surviving Lustrons in town. Cool houses with an interesting story behind them. Theres an empty one about to be demolished that I want to get some interior shots of and maybe save whatever I can.

Too bad you missed them... just a year or two ago they tore out nearly 60 from Quantico... they had used them as base-housing for the longest time, but were renovating and couldn't find anyone willing to tear them down and commit to taking them...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zuabEXN4xOhOoKL3ZCY7itD44yic5zGvyNj9seGBwZbUJ5ShfwolmCqs3IkFthDq