1 2
deutschman
deutschman New Reader
9/23/11 12:10 a.m.

In reply to deutschman:

Ok guys here goes. I got my gauge cluster fabed up today, and I am really happy with it so fare! Still need to powder coat the gauge holder/fascia black. First I need to get a small counter top oven and a air compressor. That will be next month. I also changed my mind on painting the bezels black. I think it will be way to much black if I do that.

Fascia W/ Cowl Gauges mocked up Everything measured out and ready to cut Woop there we go! Still needs some warning lights Warning lights added

I also have ordered a lot more parts from Ireland Engineering and MSDS herders!

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/23/11 6:51 a.m.

In reply to deutschman:

cool!

deutschman
deutschman New Reader
11/19/11 12:37 a.m.

Thanks! Man its been a while sins I posted in here. I almost have all the parts I need to start the install. Maybe another month or two of parts collecting and I should be done with that stage. I still need to get the fly wheel lightened, by some drive line parts (clutch slave, drive shaft couplers and so on), get all my fuel lines and an fittings figured out and purchased, buy a Painless 12 circuit street legal race car wiring kit, get a tachometer, and a few other small odds and ends. I finished my e21/e30 hybrid 3.36:1 LSD I also got a lot of exhaust tubing and fittings, a chop saw, and my girl friend is getting me a Hobart 140 MIG machine for Xmas! I also got my 19# Ford injectors cleaned/rebuilt.

wbjones
wbjones SuperDork
11/19/11 7:30 a.m.
deutschman wrote:

I love the sign

looks just like mine at work

deutschman
deutschman New Reader
11/19/11 9:29 p.m.

Hahaha yeah. I just hate it when I come down to do some work and there is E36 M3 all over my work bench. Really runs me the wrong way.

I had a long talk with my Chef at work today. After I am done with my internship this December, he will promote me to Sue Chef with a pay rase. I'm excited. The down side. I won't be able to take a month off till April. I guess that's not that bad. It just means I have more time to collect nicer parts and not rush my self.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9gOSs6TKyS07nenSivQjb95SkPEBlHi2ihAezr3jQBNnE8EaUtDCY4voCujimOtc