SHutson New Reader
7/10/19 9:32 a.m.

Can anyone help me identify this connector name/manufacturer/style ?  3-conductor, interlocking.  It's the type that is used in the wiring harness for many aftermarket gauges.  I need to make an extension cable.


GameboyRMH MegaDork
7/10/19 11:03 a.m.

Don't know the name but it looks like the same connector that was used to carry audio feeds from CD-ROM drives to sound cards way back when the drive itself handled the actual playing of audio CDs on computers.

Edit: Found a pic, they're not quite the same, those had 4 pins even if they weren't all used:

RacetruckRon HalfDork
7/10/19 11:18 a.m.
spandak Reader
7/10/19 11:24 a.m.

It also looks similar to the cables used for RC hobby servos. Extensions exist for those

NorseDave Reader
7/10/19 3:49 p.m.

I don't know what it is, but "looks similar" is entirely different from "compatible".  Take a look at Corsa Technic and see if you can find it there.  If not, shoot them an email, they were really helpful trying to track down some obscure Ford connector I was looking for.  They ultimately couldn't find it as separate parts (ie, shell, pins & seals) but pointed me to several sources to find it in pigtail format.  

Our Preferred Partners