ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
8/5/11 7:28 p.m.

i have a newer 94 s-10 with the 3.6 v6, and a 2 inch lift kit. i need to find a front pass side brake line from the caliper to the hard line. anyone know where i can get the part prdered or made in chiacgo or online some where? the stock one wont work and even jc whitney dont carry anything which is wierd.

ditchdigger
ditchdigger Dork
8/5/11 8:25 p.m.

I get my DOT certified SS braided brake lines custom made while I wait and sometimes watch at my local industrial hose and coupling supply. I guarantee there are 5 places near you that do this.

fasted58
fasted58 Dork
8/5/11 8:44 p.m.

Fabtech has extended braided front brake hoses for S-10. Looks like for 2wd w/ 3" spindle lift tho and kinda pricy.

//www.4wdfactory.com/store/products.php?product=Extended-Brake-Hose-Kit-for-2wd-S10-(Fabtech)

jimbbski
jimbbski Reader
8/5/11 8:51 p.m.

I'd use addaptors and SS braided teflon hose with AN fittings. With that you can make it any length you need.

darkbuddha
darkbuddha New Reader
8/5/11 8:54 p.m.

Ditto... make your own. It ain't tough at all... hell, if I can do it, any moron with a cutoff wheel and a vice can.

oldtin
oldtin Dork
8/5/11 9:05 p.m.

lake county hose & tube - beach park, IL - there's another shop off of peterson rd in libertyville - can't think of the name. Hit the googles for parker dealers. They can make up a flex hose for you in a few minutes - just let them know what kind of connections, the length and what kind of hose you want. Bring in the short one for a sample...

Tyler H
Tyler H GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/5/11 11:50 p.m.

I get SS brake lines fabbed, including all factory fittings, banjos, etc at the local hydraulic hose place. 10 minutes, $10 bucks each, including tax.

triumph5
triumph5 SuperDork
8/6/11 8:17 a.m.

Rustys Offroad probably has the part sitting on a shelf.

Taiden
Taiden HalfDork
8/6/11 10:00 a.m.

Just go to Napa, they will hook you up. That's if you don't want to get custom ss lines at your local hydraulic shop.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
8/6/11 8:47 p.m.

Aeroquip factory right here in my home town will build it, in stock, or braided line

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rpSkQ7bNFJVSyqzgAZRgvcR6PAdXzEPwB9xz9KxST2eCOBte63iJZ0M14wO6kUwc