1 2 3
JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
7/19/16 8:10 p.m.
mndsm wrote: Aaaand...go!

Its well known I loves me some panther platform cars. Lesser known but none the less true that I love me some lowered and VIP style cars.

But I don't like that.

java230
java230 Dork
7/19/16 10:14 p.m.

In reply to JThw8:

I love me some airbags, so thats awesome, but the wheels are gross.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/19/16 10:30 p.m.

Admittedly the wheels are off. It was more the concept. Some cobra rear takeoffs all the way round would be more proper, or some super deep torque thrusts.

Chadeux
Chadeux Reader
7/19/16 10:37 p.m.

Soft 8s appear to work.

or go for E-fame with the TE37s.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man SuperDork
7/21/16 12:12 a.m.

RWLs!

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man SuperDork
7/22/16 6:05 p.m.

Decided to smoke my headlight buckets. Even with all the labor, it still was a good decision. Excuse the deformed corner lens, I accidentally baked it too long.

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
7/22/16 6:08 p.m.
G_Body_Man wrote: Excuse the deformed corner lens, I accidentally baked it too long.

Ha, that sucks man. You are doing some good work there. Especially because I am pretty sure that you are running on a shoe string budget. I'd rock it.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man SuperDork
7/22/16 6:23 p.m.

In reply to singleslammer:

Yeah, as little cash as necessary. So far, the most expensive part is the head unit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Dork
7/22/16 7:24 p.m.

Looks pretty cool, how does it handle? I could see a sweet air dam and spoiler combo adding to the thing you've got going on there. If you don't have money for sway bars maybe some junkyard bump stops could be a cheap route to handling prowess.

chiodos
chiodos Dork
7/22/16 10:41 p.m.

In reply to ¯_(ツ)_/¯:

Do cop cars have bigger swaybars?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Dork
7/23/16 6:15 a.m.

Yes, and if you can get them to bolt up police package SUVs will have HUGE ones. I bet a P71 bar (29.5mm) in front and a police Tahoe/Yukon bar (26mm? I could measure mine...) in back would be a good time, especially with a decent limited slip.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man SuperDork
7/23/16 8:19 p.m.

Letting it cool for a bit, before I install my custom junkyard/Canadian Tire side-exit exhaust. .

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NCDRTANcOm2EwZEeLUpLSBJ6E7fsNWcMY9UnTSHBPEXp6lDfK5cbphPn45EjwJ3I