Trackmouse Dork
10/29/16 1:04 a.m.

Ah the "bro-vada". A good choice.

Driven5
Driven5 Dork
10/29/16 2:39 a.m.
Trackmouse wrote:
Driven5 wrote:
Trackmouse wrote: ...And then Have a "I make six figs a year" class.
Followed by a "Living in San Francisco" exemption.
Not sure I follow friend?

The cost of living in San Francisco is notoriously high. In fact, it's the highest of any major city in America...By a pretty wide margin. For many people there, a six figure salary might still mean having to post/search Craigslist ads for room mates.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
11/1/16 2:10 p.m.
klodkrawler05 wrote: Neither the Dusold Camaro nor Danny Popp went to Lincoln though, and maybe those guys wont if there's no jacket to win, no prizes to gain etc. (the argument for keeping it not a jacket class that some hold to)

This. As long as it's not a "jacket class" the win-at-all-costs crowd should generally stay away. That said, as mentioned, this was never intended to be a "budget-build" class either.

FSP_ZX2
FSP_ZX2 Dork
11/1/16 2:47 p.m.
Dusterbd13 wrote: The amc spirit challenge car was originally destined for cam. But the it went caged with a zolatone interior and window nets (all in the works). By reading the limited rules, no interior throws it right out, even though it is going to look like a vintage imsa race car everywhere. I'm sure they would let me play in the class locally, but don't want to be that guy.

The Spirit has to run the the class (CAM-S) with Corvettes because of the 96" wheelbase. If it was say a Hornet or a Concord, it would run in Cam-T which allows 100" wheelbase...

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
11/1/16 3:49 p.m.

Oooooooo.....

But imsa can play?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
r9N53JJlxKujJX0eoqSFRL5REEQaph18Qakf1tp4wXaBJ19FWgyczW2NavtJZzbE