1 2
secretariata
secretariata GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/25/15 7:06 p.m.

Make sure windshields are available... ducks & runs for cover

secretariata
secretariata GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/25/15 7:10 p.m.
petegossett wrote: In reply to WilD: That's what I had in mind too...then I started reading the comments thinking "Damn, $15k ought to buy the most incredible specimen in existence!!!"

Based on reports of Lancia's love for ferrous oxide, don't you mean the only specimen in existance?

Nathan JansenvanDoorn
Nathan JansenvanDoorn Dork
9/25/15 7:55 p.m.

Herbie thought so too.

Furious_E wrote:

WilD wrote: I was hoping for Lancia content. I'll just leave this here so nobody else has to feel disappointed.

And yet, somehow, it still looks like pure sex

WOW Really Paul?
WOW Really Paul? MegaDork
9/26/15 5:40 p.m.

Tis nearly new, and horay for small

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man Dork
9/26/15 6:33 p.m.

Is the exhaust note plenty raucous already?

Coldsnap
Coldsnap HalfDork
9/26/15 9:29 p.m.

I love those rims, don't even like aftermarket rims. But when factory rims look that good, I'll take em.

Enjoy the car. I just had a blast with mine tonight, been raining for like three days here so went to a parking lot and did some sprinted starts and e brake pulls. Getting a hang of driving manual.. I just bought a full shifter replacement. Was planning on keeping it stock, but I don't really like the feel of the stock shifter (very plastic).

Nick (Not-Stig) Comstock
Nick (Not-Stig) Comstock PowerDork
9/26/15 9:43 p.m.

In reply to WOW Really Paul?:

Are you going to put the Abarth stripes on It? I would!

WOW Really Paul?
9/26/15 10:56 p.m.
G_Body_Man wrote: Is the exhaust note plenty raucous already?

Very, no mufflers. All the rumble, all the turbine chop, all the popping.

WOW Really Paul?
9/26/15 10:58 p.m.
Nick (Not-Stig) Comstock wrote: In reply to WOW Really Paul?: Are you going to put the Abarth stripes on It? I would!

Ehh, I would have ordered one with them, but I probably would have gotten tired of them. Solid color is kinda growing on me.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/26/15 11:03 p.m.

I was thinking of this kind of scorpion

WOW Really Paul?
9/27/15 1:46 a.m.

In reply to dean1484:

Never had that, and if it has tequila in it, I never will....

WOW Really Paul?
9/27/15 2:22 p.m.

Its still smaller than the Pulsar NX3200.....lol

Coldsnap
Coldsnap HalfDork
9/27/15 2:37 p.m.

You've got some strange/quirky cars and the abarth fits right in.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man Dork
9/27/15 2:40 p.m.

Pulsar NX3200? You put a Benz motor in a Nissan?

WOW Really Paul?
9/27/15 6:18 p.m.

In reply to G_Body_Man:

SHO 3.2L....

daeman
daeman Reader
9/27/15 10:28 p.m.

And here I was thinking you meant this kind of scorpion

ssswitch
ssswitch HalfDork
9/27/15 11:14 p.m.

Nice Abarth, but we're going to need more details on SHO-swapping a Nissan Pulsar NX.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/28/15 6:36 a.m.
WOW Really Paul? wrote: In reply to dean1484: Never had that, and if it has tequila in it, I never will....

No tequila that I know of.

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
9/28/15 7:09 a.m.

I've seen some good aftermarket Abarth logos and stripe ideas if you don't want to look factory. Different colors too. Fiat on the Dragon in April, I saw so many ideas if I didn't already have the OEM set.

WOW Really Paul?
9/28/15 7:59 a.m.
ssswitch wrote: Nice Abarth, but we're going to need more details on SHO-swapping a Nissan Pulsar NX.

I sold the drivetrain to the person who swapped it a long time ago.....I tracked it down earlier this year and decided I would be the one to restore it to its former glory. Haven't gotten anything done with it really, was too busy giving the bikes a thorough going through and then broke my collar bone. It'll get done eventually, but the important thing is if I ever could make the grm challenge, the pulsar would be well under budget even if I bought a direct port n2o setup.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
9/28/15 11:02 a.m.

You know, I know the FiSt will kick it's ass, and I know there multiple hot hatches out there that are better overall and in any particular demographic you want to judge by...but the Abarth has an exhaust note that is just addictive.

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/28/15 2:02 p.m.

Was this car like a wind of change in your life? Does it rock you like a hurricane when you drive it?

WOW Really Paul?
9/28/15 2:02 p.m.

In reply to Flight Service:

My take on the Abarth is that it is cute & cuddly enough to attract cute young blondes, then loud and abnoxious enough to make them scamper away clutching bibles.....

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
9/28/15 2:09 p.m.

In reply to WOW Really Paul?:

you should write copy for Fiat

WOW Really Paul?
9/28/15 3:43 p.m.

In reply to logdog:

It does exactly what a hot hatch is supposed to do, bring out your inner teenage hooligan.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IgijZr8CKbKzkvlY5NlXYa784K8nXIJfZp2UYXlA0Ss4aeHpnMHwtfBk9sns74lw