1 2
DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
7/29/14 6:33 a.m.

Ok, hypothetical #2 since alfa got the nod here. Not far from the two cars mentioned is a 2014 Viper.
So, Alfa or Viper??

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
7/29/14 6:40 a.m.

Another vote for the Alfa, and this is coming from a long-time Mopar fan who really wants a Challenger. But the Alfa... that's a car I could actually see me buying in a few years if the stars align.

Alfa or Viper? That's a bit harder... but probably still Alfa.

HappyAndy
HappyAndy UltraDork
7/29/14 7:22 a.m.

Alfa, all day, everyday. (Unless there is a day that requires a giant Smokey burnout, in that case, Viper)

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/29/14 7:45 a.m.

Hellcat.

Viper.

Alfa.

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
7/29/14 8:19 a.m.

The Alfa/viper question is a bit easier for me. I'd LOVE to have the 4C and having it 10' from my desk is a huge distraction because it's achingly beautiful. But the Viper has been on my wish-list since 1991.
And I think there's a better change of my owning the Alfa one day, making the Viper more of a dream.

wspohn
wspohn HalfDork
7/29/14 1:19 p.m.

If I won the Challenger for free in a contest, I doubt I'd even bother to drive it - except maybe to a consignment lot. Not the sort of car I'd ever want to own.

The 4C, now, I'd be on in a flash even though the styling isn't really my preference.

Make the question harder - make it a new ZO6 Vette and an Alfa 8C!. Then I'd pause for a half sec before going for the 8C. Heck, I'd go for the 8C if all I could do was sit and look at it!

92dxman
92dxman Dork
7/29/14 1:28 p.m.

Alfa 4c gets my vote.

HiTempguy
HiTempguy UltraDork
7/29/14 1:57 p.m.

If I had access to either one, I'd be going on a weekend long roadtrip. And therefore, hellcat.

The 4C is cool, but I think the novelty would wear off quickly. Being able to stomp the gas on a 400hp+ car NEVER gets old.

Mr_Clutch42
Mr_Clutch42 HalfDork
7/29/14 2:19 p.m.

I would go with the Alpha 4C, the Viper, then the Hellcat.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke Dork
7/29/14 3:11 p.m.

I still vote alpha. Then viper.

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
7/29/14 3:13 p.m.
HiTempguy wrote: The 4C is cool, but I think the novelty would wear off quickly. Being able to stomp the gas on a 400hp+ car NEVER gets old.

The Challenger in question is 700+ hp!!

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
7/29/14 3:14 p.m.
wspohn wrote: If I won the Challenger for free in a contest, I doubt I'd even bother to drive it - except maybe to a consignment lot. Not the sort of car I'd ever want to own. The 4C, now, I'd be on in a flash even though the styling isn't really my preference. Make the question harder - make it a new ZO6 Vette and an Alfa 8C!. Then I'd pause for a half sec before going for the 8C. Heck, I'd go for the 8C if all I could do was sit and look at it!

New Vette? No chance. The thing is just ugly, unless its in black then the 127 plastic vents are not as glaringly noticeable.

HiTempguy
HiTempguy UltraDork
7/29/14 4:17 p.m.
DrBoost wrote:
HiTempguy wrote: The 4C is cool, but I think the novelty would wear off quickly. Being able to stomp the gas on a 400hp+ car NEVER gets old.

Thats my point That is also why I said 400+hp. When you have that kind of jam, any car is entertaining!

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
7/29/14 4:23 p.m.
HiTempguy wrote:
DrBoost wrote:
Thats my point That is also why I said 400+hp. When you have that kind of jam, any car is entertaining!

Ok. I wasn't sure if that's what you were getting at. Any of the three would be something I remember for a looooong time.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/30/14 7:15 a.m.

How many miles can you put on without getting in trouble?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
w94XXcdU97vbm3CRaASZb5lIeKKgJ9ntH1OMueQVrMwk2XgOPJ0q9OgF5GEYMMhs