1 2
Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
5/23/08 10:39 a.m.

yo mamma's so fat, when she goes to the beach people call Sea World to come roll her back into the ocean.

nasaregistrar
nasaregistrar Reader
5/23/08 10:42 a.m.

yo momma so fat, she sat on a rainbow and made Skittles

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/23/08 10:46 a.m.

Yo momma's so far, she thought that a lightsaber has fewer calories.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/23/08 10:54 a.m.

yo mama so dumb, she put "911" on the "Emergency Contact" line on her McDonalds application

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/23/08 11:02 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: yo mama so dumb, she put "911" on the "Emergency Contact" line on her McDonalds application

And I think we have a winner.

Jay
Jay HalfDork
5/23/08 11:07 a.m.

I figure I might as well post this, in case either of the people who haven't seen it read this board.

• J
Type Q
Type Q None
5/23/08 11:53 a.m.

When I was in jr. high school, jokes about people's family were the sport of choice for the bus ride to school. I learned to have very thick skin. Here are a few that stuck with me.

Your mama is stupid she took the Pepsi Challenge and chose Jif. Your mama is so clumsy she threw a brick at the florr and missed. Your dad's teeth are so yellow, everytime he smiles traffic slows down. You sister is so ugly , they had to hang a pork chop to her neck for the dog to play with her.

Most these are pretty old. I'll have to watch the U-tube after work. I wonder who the other person who hasn't seen it is?

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/23/08 2:16 p.m.

Margie, that isn't fair. You are a momma.

Oh and this is a much better mother joke....

Walter Peck: Hold it! I want this man arrested! Captain, these men are in criminal violation of the Environmental Protection Act! And this explosion is a direct result of it!

Dr. Egon Spengler: YOUR MOTHER!

confuZion3
confuZion3 Reader
5/23/08 2:44 p.m.

Your momma is so old, she farts dust.

Your momma is so old, her social security number is 1.

Your momma is so old, that when God said 'let there be light', she hit the switch.

Your momma's teeth are so yellow, I can't believe it's not butter.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/23/08 7:59 p.m.

I can't top the one about having number 1 as her social security number.

And as much as I liked 318tis.. Gimp's has beens stuck as the "featured ride" the entire time I have been on this site. It has not changed this entire time

SkinnyG
SkinnyG New Reader
5/23/08 11:02 p.m.

Yo momma so fat, she got a smaller fat person orbiting her.

geomiata
geomiata New Reader
5/24/08 12:48 a.m.

i just saw the geo, i almost didnt reconize it.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua Dork
5/24/08 1:01 a.m.

As long as were going on an old Yo Momma kick:
Yo mommas so fat, her belt size is equator.
Yo mommas so fat, her blood type is Ragu.
Yo mommas so fat, she jumped in the air and got stuck.

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
5/24/08 6:36 a.m.
mad_machine wrote: I can't top the one about having number 1 as her social security number. And as much as I liked 318tis.. Gimp's has beens stuck as the "featured ride" the entire time I have been on this site. It has not changed this entire time

Baxter turned on some caching for the readers' rides because people were starting to hit Refresh a gazillion times to watch the cars change, and overloading things. So now it's more like a different treat every time you visit, rather than that crack button the monkeys kept hitting.

Margie (on Tim's computer)

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HwJKhMpv3bvW285C2ukCylRMYLcjW7E8UR7pZMR8e4RTwE4LYcgtQhoTmkTxUjGV