1 2
DWNSHFT
DWNSHFT HalfDork
5/28/15 10:26 p.m.

What insurance company?

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/29/15 4:34 a.m.
NGTD wrote: However the good news is that the body shop did a great job fixing it, and my insurance company waived the FULL deductible.

Those Bastards! Sorry, habit.

NGTD
NGTD UltraDork
5/29/15 6:15 a.m.

In reply to DWNSHFT:

I'm in Ontario, it was through TD Meloche Monnex, who use Security National.

NGTD
NGTD UltraDork
5/29/15 9:03 a.m.
Wally wrote:
NGTD wrote: However the good news is that the body shop did a great job fixing it, and my insurance company waived the FULL deductible.
Those Bastards! Sorry, habit.

Yeah I know, never a good story from insurance. Well this was different.

ZOO
ZOO GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/29/15 12:45 p.m.
NGTD wrote: In reply to DWNSHFT: I'm in Ontario, it was through TD Meloche Monnex, who use Security National.

I've generally been pleased with them. I recently switched my Miata to Hagerty Classic and the insurance report from Monnex was showing an "at fault" accident (I've never had one) and the company had sent a "letter of experience" saying I'd never had an "at fault" accident. It turns out that an incident three years ago also involved a driver from Monnex. Her agent assigned me fault retroactively. My agent assigned her fault. But the Monnex customer service rep made it right by assigning 100 percent fault to an unknown third party. I was pleased with their service.

For the record, the incident that happened three years ago occurred while I was parallel parking, and the other driver drove past me and into my front end as I was backing in to the spot -- she was impatient and wanted to get a green light, I guess.

NGTD
NGTD UltraDork
5/29/15 3:14 p.m.
ZOO wrote:
NGTD wrote: In reply to DWNSHFT: I'm in Ontario, it was through TD Meloche Monnex, who use Security National.
I've generally been pleased with them. I recently switched my Miata to Hagerty Classic and the insurance report from Monnex was showing an "at fault" accident (I've never had one) and the company had sent a "letter of experience" saying I'd never had an "at fault" accident. It turns out that an incident three years ago also involved a driver from Monnex. Her agent assigned me fault retroactively. My agent assigned her fault. But the Monnex customer service rep made it right by assigning 100 percent fault to an unknown third party. I was pleased with their service. For the record, the incident that happened three years ago occurred while I was parallel parking, and the other driver drove past me and into my front end as I was backing in to the spot -- she was impatient and wanted to get a green light, I guess.

I have been pleased with them to. I am an "affinity" customer through PEO (yup I is engineer!) and their pricing can't be beat and their customer service has been great.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lOcIkTyLpUIvd8SXrCYbGGIc3yiKPGFZbOEU5H7Sl3Fl8UKKs4T308eQIGWqENqZ