rmarkc
rmarkc Reader
5/27/10 6:32 p.m.

I got a box from UPS today.
Inside this 58lb., water-stained, crumbly, stinky box was a pristine Jackson Racing M45 supercharger kit for 90-93 Miatas with a water injection kit, Autometer pressure gauge, single gauge gauge-pod, AFPR and a fuel pump. Only the plastic on the instructions was opened. Everything else is still sealed.

The PO had this box in his garage for 8 years after he sold the car.

I picked it up off of eBay for a very challenge-friendly price...too bad the car it is destined for is not.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
5/28/10 8:11 a.m.

awesome, want to see some install pics...

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
5/28/10 8:13 a.m.

yes plz.

slefain
slefain Dork
5/28/10 8:36 a.m.

I've ridden in a Miata with that setup on it. It made the car perfect. I forget sometimes how much I want that same setup.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
5/28/10 8:36 a.m.

SCORE!

motomoron
motomoron Reader
5/28/10 9:00 a.m.

That's just what I wanna do to my NA when the tired original motor is ready for freshening.

ansonivan
ansonivan Reader
5/28/10 9:33 a.m.

Congratulations, Bob bless the impulse buyers who take the depreciation hit.

P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/28/10 10:21 a.m.

I'll give $3, a half-pack of gum, and a 6-pack of Land Shark for it.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
5/28/10 1:10 p.m.
Bob bless the impulse buyers who take the depreciation hit.

Namen.

rmarkc
rmarkc Reader
5/28/10 5:52 p.m.
P71 wrote: I'll give $3, a half-pack of gum, and a 6-pack of Land Shark for it.

I'm a smoker...not a gum chewer and I just got back from the store with a case of Yuengling, so I will have to decline that offer. Sorry.

I will have the other used M45, and other misc install bits I had saved up, up for sale soon though. That "kit" will also be priced in a challenge-friendly manner.

My plans for the long weekend: 1. install Megasquirt PnP and do some minor tuning 2. install Innovate LC-1 wb O2 sensor and do some more tuning 3. (Sunday) spend time with the family 4. install SC and even more tuning

If I find time, I will install my Tsudo exhaust and "test pipe."

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bRlrlFn7lJrNrd2RmW8Ch3ERZItyAAkr4tbcz9O9U6ZK2NSeMsfTNmjqYSchgmBO