1 2
z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
6/8/18 7:40 a.m.

Jongbloed.

I set those guys up with FM to make and sell the wheels. They missed prices, weights, etc.

I'd personally not support them. 

Matt B
Matt B UltraDork
6/8/18 7:58 a.m.
itgogitrev said:

Slightly off topic, anyone know what those wheels are?

Pretty sure they're Jongbloed wheels.  This pic has a different hub, but I'd gander it's from another fitment

edit - looks like z31 beat me to it.  Didn't know about the drama though.

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
6/8/18 8:42 a.m.

FM even stopped carrying them, IIRC. 

That should tell you something.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/8/18 9:31 a.m.

The story kept changing - first they were going to be forged Californian wheels, what came out was a flow formed Chinese wheel with a middleman in the mix. What was going to be an exclusive turned into a commodity. They showed up late and overweight. I don't know if we ever did get all our money or product.

Great looking wheel and it was a way to get a 15x10 for $108. But not someone I'd ever do business with again. We became the world's biggest 6UL dealer instead.

goingnowherefast
goingnowherefast GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/8/18 10:04 a.m.

Can anyone confirm if thats's a GTC 300 or 200? 

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
6/8/18 10:14 a.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

And now they’re mine......hope they work well on the eco-miata. cool

itgogitrev
itgogitrev New Reader
6/8/18 11:49 a.m.
Keith Tanner said:

The story kept changing - first they were going to be forged Californian wheels, what came out was a flow formed Chinese wheel with a middleman in the mix. What was going to be an exclusive turned into a commodity. They showed up late and overweight. I don't know if we ever did get all our money or product.

Great looking wheel and it was a way to get a 15x10 for $108. But not someone I'd ever do business with again. We became the world's biggest 6UL dealer instead.

Wow, that's crazy!  Shame that it went like that, they looked like they could've been a good fit for MR2.

KyAllroad, if you ever want to let them go, lemme know!

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
6/8/18 9:45 p.m.

They look good :-)

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/8/18 11:08 p.m.

No kidding, it's a great looking wheel.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Kuisk0jv0EYlOw6TA6QmgfrQd6vq7ARJxohvEOAyE1oGDxCGAQjzedugT71ouZb7