1 2 3 4
sesto elemento
sesto elemento SuperDork
5/10/17 10:55 p.m.

We've been plugging on the build when we can find time. Huge thanks to all those who are helping out, it's more evidence that this is an absolutely awesome community. It has been really good for the kids to feel like they can do something to honor his memory. Weird how every once in a while I'll think "hey I should ask Brian if he knows where I put the (or whatever)".....then I remember he's gone.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/29/17 9:43 p.m.
Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem HalfDork
6/20/17 6:06 p.m.

Hey sesto ....still moving forward.on this.challemge build?

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/20/17 6:57 p.m.
Stampie wrote: I'm always happy when a Grassroots post is the top of my Google results. I didn't know Brian well but I paused for a minute when I saw the OP of my result. https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/learn-me-seam-welding/11521/page1/ I have a bonus coming later this month so I'll kick some more then.

I suck. I totally let this slip my mind. Went to correct that but it says there's an issue and wouldn't let me donate. Says to let you know.

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem HalfDork
6/20/17 7:03 p.m.

I'm happy to donate directly to the team....just wondering if it's still moving forward or not.

sesto elemento
sesto elemento SuperDork
6/21/17 9:23 p.m.

Hi guys! I resolved the issue with the gofundme, and it's re activated. Thanks very much for your generosity!

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/21/17 9:34 p.m.

In reply to sesto elemento:

Cool. You guys have more now. Got some pictures of the car or maybe doing a build thread would let us follow the progress?

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem HalfDork
6/21/17 9:35 p.m.

How's the build coming?

sesto elemento
sesto elemento SuperDork
6/21/17 9:47 p.m.

Slowly but surely. All the suspension is in and it's gutted, I've got some sparcos for it and harnesses. Got an lm7 that I'm gonna mock up and get running in the trophy truck then swap into the crammit once i get an aluminum one for the truck. Got some patch panels for the floors and once I finish plumbing the brakes, I'll get them welded in. I'll post some pics of the old girl soon.

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem HalfDork
6/21/17 9:49 p.m.

Are your/M030's students helping with the build?

sesto elemento
sesto elemento SuperDork
6/21/17 10:51 p.m.
Ovid_and_Flem wrote: Are your/M030's students helping with the build?

Not helping, doing with my supervison. They're incredibly stoked to be honoring someone that they cared so much for.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
H0bDPhABnhw8sy1W5nU7RK1mIg7GlY7wP80Qp6Mlh817AP3TyJWiRF5Kzz3e76Lt