bigwrench
bigwrench New Reader
12/24/08 8:19 a.m.

I would like to take this time to wish all on the board and staff a Merry Christmas, and may Santa Cars bring you what you need for you project.

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Reader
12/24/08 8:21 a.m.

Back at you!

Brown truck just brought the Kirkey seat for the new race car, so I'm a happy camper!

bigwrench
bigwrench New Reader
12/24/08 6:16 p.m.

bump

wheels777
wheels777 HalfDork
12/24/08 8:34 p.m.

Big brown truck dropped parts off today. I love it when you buy parts for multipkle projects and get free shipping.

pigeon
pigeon Reader
12/24/08 9:08 p.m.

Happy Holidays to one and all!

Apexcarver
Apexcarver SuperDork
12/24/08 10:17 p.m.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

NSFW XMAS CHEER

midknight
midknight New Reader
12/25/08 7:50 a.m.

Merry Christmas to all!!! Hope it was great for everyone! Time to hit the road for a couple days and see how the relatives are doing. Stay safe!!

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/25/08 1:46 p.m.

so far this has been an excellent Christmas. last night we went to my 3-year-old's first Christmas performance, which was pretty entertaining despite her refusal to sing. at least she was happy in her civil disobedience. this morning we hosted brunch for immediate family -- seven adults and five children under 7 going completely bat-E36 M3 insane with too many gifts. tonight we go to an aunt and uncle's house for dinner and more bat-E36 M3 insanity. tomorrow i'll write all my Christmas cards, LOL.

everyone is healthy and happy, and i got my GearWrench metric combo wrenches, so it's all good here.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HWARRproRbfpNWccK9Ejox3vXzFrTgEZDIYglf1SChzh14dHvevTZ4CSqjOD4uZf